sharetrader
Page 832 of 846 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836842 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 8460

These guys are selling very small portions. In this case 4%

I wouldnt read too much into it.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    These guys are selling very small portions. In this case 4%

I wouldnt read too much into it.
    Depends upon your perspective and bias ...like I said if they think cashing out at $ 4.68 is prudent to earning 8% gross etc etc then maybe they are right that at that time it was right time to unload ...Yes like Muse said they may plan to come back when its more opportune ...ie they expect to get that chance then why not US think that way too ...get out and try to come back when the time is more opportune ...like more knowledgeable people doing ...surely they know better then US or maybe only me ...

PS : If nothing else they sure did spoil Mr B's $ 5 boat party ...my bad luck as I hoped to enjoy it ...boat and drinks and stocks
    Last edited by alokdhir; 19-12-2023 at 09:55 AM.

stock overvalued based on coming slowdown in used car sales
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    stock overvalued based on coming slowdown in used car sales
    So what is good buy price in your view ?

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Depends upon your perspective and bias ...like I said if they think cashing out at $ 4.68 is prudent to earning 8% gross etc etc then maybe they are right that at that time it was right time to unload ...Yes like Muse said they may plan to come back when its more opportune ...ie they expect to get that chance then why not US think that way too ...get out and try to come back when the time is more opportune ...like more knowledgeable people doing ...surely they know better then US or maybe only me ...

PS : If nothing else they sure did spoil Mr B's $ 5 boat party ...my bad luck as I hoped to enjoy it ...boat and drinks and stocks
    Think its different for them as a large % of their net worth will be in TRA. Vs us bugger all. So if they are taking some funds off the table to invest elsewhere and diversify or buy a new house or whatever then no worries in my book.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    You could always go for a second grade celebration. Squeeze a lifebuoy over your beer belly, and just jump off the wharf holding a can of "V" ;-P

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Investments

In W69 book and mind ...right strategy was SELL all TRA and BUY BRM ....lol ...but he never gives his true mind or thoughts ...U need to second guess it ...I think I have made my guess ...

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    You could always go for a second grade celebration. Squeeze a lifebuoy over your beer belly, and just jump off the wharf holding a can of "V" ;-P

SNOOPY
    Mr B wont be happy with that suggestion but I see the humour in it ...

Investments

Feeble attempt to keep SP above $ 4.50 seems to have run out of ammunition ...irrespective 6 Cents divvy coming for buyers next month !!

$ 4.30 is reasonable qty buyer and then $ 4 has a big qty buyer ...who can that be ??
    Last edited by alokdhir; 19-12-2023 at 10:31 AM.

Investments

Any new investment in NZG / FNZ / MDZ will surely will be new investment in TRA now onwards ....superlife default KiwiSaver has big allocation to NZG ...new contributions to their KiwiSaver funds will be continuous source of buyers in TRA now onwards ...so almost sure demand only if supply is not from INSIDERS trying to buy new models of Ferrari ...