sharetrader
Page 833 of 848 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 8472

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    So what is good buy price in your view ?
    a comparison is some of there like companies in aus and us . what they are valued at. anyway like i say before if price went from 3.50 to 4.68 on index inclusion momentum how much of that is justified on profit upgrade. your price reasonable
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    a comparison is some of there like companies in aus and us . what they are valued at. anyway like i say before if price went from 3.50 to 4.68 on index inclusion momentum how much of that is justified on profit upgrade. your price reasonable
    Be candid ...state a number where U will be buyer again mate

percy

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423747
    Matthew becoming a Ferrari owner too.?

Feeble attempt to keep SP above $ 4.50 seems to have run out of ammunition ...irrespective 6 Cents divvy coming for buyers next month !!

$ 4.30 is reasonable qty buyer and then $ 4 has a big qty buyer ...who can that be ??
    Buyer currently at $4.30 is me under a couple of hats, retrieving shares sold last week at $4.75. The record date for the quarterly dividend is 9 January so should catch that under DRIP in due course if I fill early.

Grant clearly could have sold more, and it doesn't seem other insiders were moved to exit all or part of their holdings on the bubble. Yield is good at that price, and underlying prospects for growth are still reasonable, so I am dipping a toe in the water again. Entries with any listed holding are always a bit fraught but I am willing to be proved wrong.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Buyer currently at $4.30 is me under a couple of hats, retrieving shares sold last week at $4.75. The record date for the quarterly dividend is 9 January so should catch that under DRIP in due course if I fill early.

Grant clearly could have sold more, and it doesn't seem other insiders were moved to exit all or part of their holdings on the bubble. Yield is good at that price, and underlying prospects for growth are still reasonable, so I am dipping a toe in the water again. Entries with any listed holding are always a bit fraught but I am willing to be proved wrong.
    The way things going U will be fed very soon ...maybe before weekend mate !!

The way things going U will be fed very soon ...maybe before weekend mate !!
    Possibly, but it will likely take a bit of time considering anyone and their dog could have taken $4.68 at close on friday, and even marginally more earlier in that week.

I could have been more pessimistic but then you may miss out on a fill altogether. This share is historically a steady performer so I will sleep at night regardless.

Really, the market is now waiting for someone to say where the new floor price is and I am expressing my view.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Possibly, but it will likely take a bit of time considering anyone and their dog could have taken $4.68 at close on friday, and even marginally more earlier in that week.

I could have been more pessimistic but then you may miss out on a fill altogether. This share is historically a steady performer so I will sleep at night regardless.

Really, the market is now waiting for someone to say where the new floor price is and I am expressing my view.
    Your floor is $ 4.30 ...my upper range of next few months / possibly more is $ 4.30 ...no doubt it has many admirers for its steady yield etc ...so did HLG ...If what Bull says materialises that their business also comes under stress like HLG then this can easily go back to breakout point of $ 3.80 ...very possible ...though I reckon after seeing bad market reaction to insiders selling in the pop ...very soon they will try to talk it up

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423747
    Matthew becoming a Ferrari owner too.?
    Old Matt building a new deck?

To change the subject away from the rather tiresome ball by ball analysis has anyone tried Mevo?

How does it compare to a Turners subscription? Is it a reliable enough replacement for owning a second hand car?

Yeah I’ve used Mevo…works for me as I live inside their free parking drop off area in central Auckland.
    Pretty good value $22 to $30 hr for electric car Tesla, polestar Bydd etc. Insurance excess similar to a rental. What makes it good value is it’s free to park in most places in the city…anyone been to a Wilson car park will see how car hire + free parking in central city is value.
    Can take a car after 6pm and only pay for 2hrs but hold overnight..up to 200km limit.
    I read they are crowdfunding to expand and not yet profitable
    I would drive their cars but not own their shares lol

You can see on app where all the cars are…on Saturday I wanted a car but about 10 of them sitting at akld airport. You can do single 1 way to airport and pay drop off fee.
    If 4 or 5 people travelling probably see why this is popular .

was article free on milford website from BusinessDesk but probably paywalled now.
    https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/f...-capital-raise

Havent looked at car subscription so can’t comment but seems like a good idea when you need a car for a set time ie 1 month. Pretty common overeseas but nz mentality is just to own cars…this might change I think overtime and as younger generation who used to subscribing for all sorts of **** start getting to driving age.

Just my thoughts JAA
    Last edited by Perky; 19-12-2023 at 03:08 PM.