sharetrader
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Scroll down for agm presentation.page 8.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    thanks Percy

i like:

FY24 Opportunity Pipeline & OutlookThe Group has an opportunity pipeline of leads at various stages of qualification worth more than $375m:
    • Technology Division – is pursuing multiple drone related Acquisition & Support Contract opportunities across the region valued >$75m.
    • Ballistics Division – has a global pipeline of opportunities >$300m for lightweight body armour, ballistic helmets, and ballistic shields, with customers such as the UK MoD, US DoD, US DoJ.

Based on current sales and business development activity being progressed around the world, and the continued tailwinds for the sector, the Group is positive about maintaining continued revenue growth and profitability in FY24.

And this is trading on a 7 P/E with no debt!! Its a goodie

Xtek on sale. i can only assume because of the director notice saying Chris Fullerton is ceasing to be a substantial holder. But it is because he is retiring after 5.5 years service!!!

i bought another 5,100 shares with the last remaining funds in my sharesies account lol. Bargain at 41.5cents imo!!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I topped up on Friday @ au.4591 cents,[thanks to Craigs Dunedin].
    Crickey.
    I paid too much Rawz.
    41.5 cents.Great buying.
    Last edited by percy; 24-11-2023 at 02:34 PM.

percy

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Name change to HighCom Limited tomorrow.
    New Code is HCL.
    Last edited by percy; 29-11-2023 at 05:24 PM.

Who can update the thread to “HCL HighCom- undervalued microcap with huge potential”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Who can update the thread to “HCL HighCom- undervalued microcap with huge potential”
    Think we have Vince to thank.

Trading has been up n down like a yo yo.

Not sure if punters are concerned about a potential capital raise for an acquisition after their latest presentation? I dont know why somebody would be unhappy about this? Its been singled before and would open up this so called 'blue ocean' USA defense spend that HCL could get a piece of

Legend

Still in a bit of a downward trend, even with less volume going through now have Regal have sold down.

Expect that the next meaningful update won't be until the end of February with the HY result....

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Trading has been up n down like a yo yo.

Not sure if punters are concerned about a potential capital raise for an acquisition after their latest presentation? I dont know why somebody would be unhappy about this? Its been singled before and would open up this so called 'blue ocean' USA defense spend that HCL could get a piece of
    Im puzzled as well, perhaps the fact they indicated it was easier to acquire existing rather than secure new govt contracts? I suspect there is alot of competition in the USA market, but I see good value here. Decent cash reserves, no debt, growing revenue, only factor for me is the business isn't particularly unique in alot of ways.

percy