sharetrader
Page 682 of 690 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 6900
    IMO

Thanks to Baabaa's posts for bringing this stock to my attention.👍

PAR shares done OK over last 12 months
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2dcIXNANkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqYhJxQVTM

I do see this as being a really interesting next month in study. Initial thought is I am disappointed at the amount offered, as I feel Task will be that value AUD $0.80 ish within 18 months. Right now The Houdens are just getting a quick double on their money overnight and are not thinking what is best for shareholders. I own a load of these shares and feel conflicted. I made loads of money (on paper), but is this best for the company?
    Last edited by Ggcc; 11-03-2024 at 05:49 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    PAR shares done OK over last 12 months
    Look at the last 3 years though and you could read another story.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2dcIXNANkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqYhJxQVTM

I do see this as being a really interesting next month in study. Initial thought is I am disappointed at the amount offered, as I feel Task will be that value AUD $0.80 ish within 18 months. Right now The Houdens are just getting a quick double on their money overnight and are not thinking what is best for shareholders. I own a load of these shares and feel conflicted. I made loads of money (on paper), but is this best for the company?
    Similar thoughts. Was hoping this would be more than a buck in 2 yrs or so, didn’t expect the Board would recommend the scheme. Sure they could’ve negotiated better outcome for shareholders, guess they don’t care.

Bit of conundrum now, what to do with big payout. Haven’t got anything decent to invest under current market conditions.

So we’ll never know if Plexure/Task ever become a great company
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Does anyone know whom I should contact to find out the SRN for my holdings? Thanks

TSK always had the huge promise of potential. But don’t forget about how avg Q3 update was. FY24 was turning out to be a bit of a avg year by all accounts.

Board and Houdens accepting this… well maybe that says it all. Maybe USA was tougher than they thought it would be and easier to take the money rather than battle there for years and years.

There are hundreds more microcaps on the ASX to have a sniff at. Don’t forget TWR lol

well it can be if you want to take the money and dump it all in PAR

Or take half profit and risk another half in PAR.

• Mixed Consideration - Alternatively, under the Scheme, TASK shareholders will have the opportunity to elect toreceive up to 50% of their consideration in shares of PAR common stock (PAR Shares) at a ratio of 0.015 PAR Sharesfor each TASK share held (Share Consideration) with the balance payable in Cash Consideration (MixedConsideration). Based on the closing price of PAR Shares on 8 March 2024 (Eastern Daylight Time) of $US43.41 perPAR Share, the Share Consideration implies a value of A$0.98 per TASK Share.