sharetrader
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Interesting last couple of days.
    Thursdays large drop and rebound with significant volume was hopefully a reversal.
    Last edited by dartMonkey; 03-05-2024 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dartMonkey View Post
    Interesting last couple of days.
    Thursdays large drop and rebound with significant volume was hopefully a reversal.
    hope some positive news next week ... been taking an age to appraise Alameda ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Update on meetings with JVP SNGL ...

what even you do guys DON'T sell your shares cheap ... major anns to come on operations ...could well see 70% JVP muti Billion cap Sonangol make an offer for MAY's interests

The recent dump IMHO was hungry soph/pros Buyers shaking out weak hands and targeting stop-losses

back to 5.5c close should well see 6c tomorrow

Could well open into Trading halt for the rest of the week
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Topped up in the dip there. It's looking tasty

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    Topped up in the dip there. It's looking tasty
    yes looking forward to the big reveal ... must be coming any day now with all the info on development we have been waiting for years to see ... think it will be worth it ... I also added a few more last few weeks

Finally starting to trade north 6.3c intraday high ... last trade 6.2c ... I think we will see 7-8c by the end of the week with likely trading halt early following week..

The last trade 7c looks like insider buying to me ..in a hurry to build positions for next weeks updates

if this continues maybe even 10c could be hit sellers running out of ammo

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    The last trade 7c looks like insider buying to me ..in a hurry to build positions for next weeks updates

if this continues maybe even 10c could be hit sellers running out of ammo

could be .. maybe something in the wind.

What amazes me is MAY is @ 7.0c while the well known one under evacuating from NZX is at 37.0c - and possibly a low too

https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/nzo/

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    could be .. maybe something in the wind.

What amazes me is MAY is @ 7.0c while the well known one under evacuating from NZX is at 37.0c - and possibly a low too

https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/nzo/
    Yes well that's what have such a small float of shares Vs the major holders 70% does for your company= kills serious upside and investors know it ..

MAY looks likely to be 30% holder of a GIANT Oil discovery onshore in a block that could hold many more ... these days very rare to find and esp at the present market cap..

.in O&G prospective resources and esp 2P reserves are your lifeblood ...MAY could well have 2P reserves in a couple of years that will last 50yrs

IMHO we will see a trade sale of MAY 30%

Also as much as I like NZO it's not like the only undervalued O&G stocks on the market ...

My second largest O&G holding is in ITE.TSX around same P/E as NZO but a much larger profile 20,000Boepd North sea + onshore Canada holdings 9% yield large 2P reserves = 23yrs RLI

https://wp-i3energy-2021.s3.eu-west-...on-Q2-2024.pdf
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-06-2024 at 03:28 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes well that's what have such a small float of shares Vs the major holders 70% does for your company= kills serious upside and investors know it ..

MAY looks likely to be 30% holder of a GIANT Oil discovery onshore in a block that could hold many more ... these days very rare to find and esp at the present market cap..

.in O&G prospective resources and esp 2P reserves are your lifeblood ...MAY could well have 2P reserves in a couple of years that will last 50yrs

IMHO we will see a trade sale of MAY 30%

Also as much as I like NZO it's not like the only undervalued O&G stocks on the market ...

My second largest O&G holding is in ITE.TSX around same P/E as NZO but a much larger profile 20,000Boepd North sea + onshore Canada holdings 9% yield large 2P reserves = 23yrs RLI

https://wp-i3energy-2021.s3.eu-west-...on-Q2-2024.pdf

MAY still have unexplored tracts north into coastal waters if I'm not mistaken cherry picked from times of being Johny on the Spot at the right time - imagine what prospects those could bring in time

Not must said about those other oil prospects in all the fluster about what they currently have in progress creating all the noise
    Last edited by nztx; 05-06-2024 at 05:13 PM.