sharetrader
Page 2031 of 2079 FirstFirst ... 103115311931198120212027202820292030203120322033203420352041 ... LastLast
Results 20,301 to 20,310 of 20786
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbuyit View Post
    ^^ they did, it was in 2021 (which is before the end of 2023), they spent the money at Hobsonville and some other places too, but i specifically remember the render looking pretty flash, which hooked me in..

Correct that was before the end of 2023 but also before Balance said another one was 100% certain.

That was good capital allocation and we can now buy that money for cents on the $, some very smart very sophisticated investors and insiders put real cash into the company back than which is arguably worth a lot more now and you can buy it up for a hell of a lot less.

Every molecule that money was spent buying is now *Nominally* worth a hell of a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Oceania will 100% for certain do a capital raise before the end of 2023.
    I have adjusted my target price for OCA from 1 IFT for 20 OCA (was going to happen tomorrow) to 30 for 1 accordingly.

Legend

Are OCA collectable yet or still in drift mode ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    I have adjusted my target price for OCA from 1 IFT for 20 OCA (was going to happen tomorrow) to 30 for 1 accordingly.
    I'm hoping your target is accurate and OCA get to a $1.50 soon.

What we need is IFT to buy OCA.

I suspect IFT is too canny to buy OCA unless they could see some real benefits in changing its strategy - I mention OCA in my lastest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, previews what the listed retirement village operators will tell us when they report their annual results on Friday this week and Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
    The headline is: Can the listed retirement village operators dispel some murk?
    And you can find it here:
    https://substack.com/@justthebusinessjennyruth

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Ruth View Post
    I suspect IFT is too canny to buy OCA unless they could see some real benefits in changing its strategy - I mention OCA in my lastest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, previews what the listed retirement village operators will tell us when they report their annual results on Friday this week and Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
    The headline is: Can the listed retirement village operators dispel some murk?
    And you can find it here:
    https://substack.com/@justthebusinessjennyruth
    "By accessing, using and posting material on Tarawera Publishing Ltd's ("Tarawera") share information web site ("Sharetrader"), you as the User agree to abide by the following terms, conditions and rules ("Agreement").While Tarawera invites Users to engage in open discussion and presentation of views on Sharetrader, Tarawera and Users agree to seven basic rules designed to maintain Sharetrader as an interesting, informative, and legally permissible forum:

3. Users will not use Sharetrader to advertise or sell products or services (including financial products and services such as securities) to others; or for spamming purposes to promote or encourage members to purchase products, services, or membership recruitment to others; doing so may incur a fee"

Your spamming of the forum with your paywalled articles is clearly in violation of Sharetraders terms and conditions. Usually I wouldn't care, but it's getting annoying clicking on your links to see a paywall... Anyone else agree?

You not having a good day Value …take care and look after yourself

Kia Kaha

if I posted something along the lines of ‘Jenny Ruth sums up sector issues’ and included the link would I be doing wrong as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Jenny Ruth's posts don't bother me. It's not like she is serial posting.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Jenny Ruth's posts don't bother me. It's not like she is serial posting.
    Sport, perhaps you're not self aware enough to realise that it's not about whether it bothers day trader or not.

It doesn't matter at all what bothers you or doesn't.