sharetrader
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Investor

Might see 4 handle today to sp, while news get digested and big boys draw their bows on the back of it.

Will wait for FY25 guidance and take ebitda and x that by 9 and that will be my new target price. Will know it will be conservative and subject to upside pending new contract wins, acquisitions etc.

I’m a bit of a simpleton when it comes to valuations

the reason why ebitda is the one to watch is because the ATMs are depreciated so quickly vs their actual life. I dont have my head around it all and need to wait for the final report. But basically FND have told us they will last 12 years but for whatever reason they are depreciated as if they last 5-6 years.

Plant and equipment $41,593k
    Depreciation $9,847k

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    the reason why ebitda is the one to watch is because the ATMs are depreciated so quickly vs their actual life. I dont have my head around it all and need to wait for the final report. But basically FND have told us they will last 12 years but for whatever reason they are depreciated as if they last 5-6 years.

Plant and equipment $41,593k
    Depreciation $9,847k
    Good point. If we halve depreciation to reflect actual rather than accounting value, and consider net cash, EV/E multiple is only 15x, but some adjustment needed for minority interests. With one contract covering current earnings for at least 4 years, strong top and bottom line growth is almost guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Good point. If we halve depreciation to reflect actual rather than accounting value, and consider net cash, EV/E multiple is only 15x, but some adjustment needed for minority interests. With one contract covering current earnings for at least 4 years, strong top and bottom line growth is almost guaranteed.
    yes this is how i see it as well. Earnings will grow with any new contracts, flagged transaction fee increase and flagged acquisitions as the market consolidates. Then there is findi-pay which is you- the dark horse findi-pay has huge potential.

So 15x estimated multiple is not unreasonable for now even though management are telling us compared to their listed competitors FND is way undervalued.

Looking forward to guidance which will be issued in a few weeks. Then looking forward to seeing how the rest of the year plays out.

Chairman Smedley is a major shareholder and working hard to maximize our returns

Legend

Not having a good day today......down 11% currently on perhaps slightly higher than average volume.

No news I can see but something must have spooked some holders?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Not having a good day today......down 11% currently on perhaps slightly higher than average volume.

No news I can see but something must have spooked some holders?
    I feel likes its been volatile since the white label announcement took the SP down to $2.50? Then up to $3.90 on FY numbers now down to $3.50. FY25 guidance coming up soon. Cant see any reason to sell until that drops.

Legend

I expect it is just noise - intraday it can be up/down close to 10% through the day.

Legend

Bigger trade (about 48k) just went through at about $3.20

I tried googling ATM india, TSI india, FND india lol... nothing popping up. Not sure what's going on...