sharetrader
Page 2041 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 1041154119411991203120372038203920402041204220432044204520512091 ... LastLast
Results 20,401 to 20,410 of 21228

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Well, it would certainly help if they weren't operating at a day to day of loss of $42M, + net interest costs have increased by $3M.
    That's a lot of sales/resales to just break even.

But apparently some on here don't think they are losing money day to day...
    They did in FYE23 & have basically doubled that operating loss in the last financial year
    Notice that DMF only increased by $2m on revenues of $265m? If someone can work out why, that would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Notice that DMF only increased by $2m on revenues of $265m? If someone can work out why, that would be appreciated.
    Revenue is mainly daily care fees(70%), DMF from independent living and care suites is about 20% of revenue. Refer annual report P58 has a breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Speaking of punters capitulating, notice how the number of individuals with less than 100,000 shares has declined, whilst those with above 100,000 shares have increased.
    Attachment 15115
    Attachment 15116
    My interpretation of this is that small uninformed shareholders, who don't understand the ORA model, are selling to larger more informed shareholders.
    Would sharesies in the above example be a single shareholder? ie 1 of the 468? if so there could be a lot of people (like me) who aren't represented at an individual level in those figures.

DFDTABPCLMB

Can I suggest if people want to refer to any numbers and have a discussion thereon, that they either cite where they got the number from, or show their calculation in how they derived it? I'd be happy to explain things where needed but I'm not going to unpick seemingly random numbers.

Balance - refer page 58 of the annual report. The topline number had me worried initially but per the breakdown of the DMF income there is $2.3m earned last year from leased sites that have since been sold. So a straight comparison of raw numbers is not a like for like comparison while OCA are divesting sites.
    Last edited by Ferg; 24-05-2024 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    So you plan on increasing the percentage of OCA in your portfolio again.
    Of course. Any serious investor is.

Risk is off table now, market didn't know anything I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    Would sharesies in the above example be a single shareholder? ie 1 of the 468? if so there could be a lot of people (like me) who aren't represented at an individual level in those figures.
    When you look at the number of holders with 1 - 1000 shares it seems inevitable that sharesies holders are aggregated as one holding, otherwise the 1 - 1000 figure would surely be much larger. As I understand it Sharesies members do not hold individually ( and do not get voting rights accordingly ) but via the custodian.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Of course. Any serious investor is.

Risk is off table now, market didn't know anything I didn't.
    I'd be interested in hearing what percentage you plan on increasing it to at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    When you look at the number of holders with 1 - 1000 shares it seems inevitable that sharesies holders are aggregated as one holding, otherwise the 1 - 1000 figure would surely be much larger. As I understand it Sharesies members do not hold individually ( and do not get voting rights accordingly ) but via the custodian.
    You do get to vote on sharesies now. They brought it in a few months ago I think. Ive always wondered how they split it being one owner? Maybe its a majority rules approach. Like if 70% vote yay for something then the full 100% sharesies custodian vote goes yay..?

I definitely get voting rights with sharesies but I was doubtful I’m 1 of only 468

Cash burn was $78m …if include dividend it was $85m

Mav ….this more than what you estimated in that cool chart you showed us a few months ago?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”