sharetrader
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

Guru

Slip sliding away ( again ) I guess they are in the death spiral now, and good ridence, IMHO Mr Jarvis wont be very happy along with the fish heads !! who wont/didnt put more sadly needed money into the C R !!

To be fair… it’s around cap raise price. Vwap was 7.9 cents and it’s about $1k worth of shares. As for Jarvis… he may not be happy but at the end of the day all this mess begins with him. Lucky to get paid the cash he did at the time. Be lucky if the company even gets resold close to half that amount lol

Guru

Has there been any progress in the selling of King Honey, Ialso note that honey sadly is almost at a very low price and hives are at give away prices with the cost of supplying them with product over the winter very expensive in order to keep them in good share for the coming spring.
    The shares are coming off their recent post C R high on thin volume ( not a good sign imo ).
    China not taking the volume of honey that they had in previous years also not a good sign.
    If MEE cannot sell the King Honey outfit where too next ?
    So sad so very sad for a company that offered so much hope !

It looks one large shareholder wants out. Quite a few shares on sale and they are continuing to push share price down. No one is stepping up to buy so could well end back to cr price. I did notice they have increased their skus of honey in US to drive bottle sales. As you say barrel market not good. I guess it totally depends on what price they are willing to sell the company for. I imagine we should get market update next week or 2 so let’s see if they have any news there

Guru

MEE atm dangerously close to its recent C R @ .088 with no reasonable buyers in sight !! Hmmmmm !

As said in previous post probably will end up there. Seller has 360k shares for sale. It is 1 seller

Quote Originally Posted by Averagetrader1 View Post
    As said in previous post probably will end up there. Seller has 360k shares for sale. It is 1 seller
    Not to speculate but that would have to be a top 3 seller imo. So if it’s not MTL securities…. It does point to the other 2. We know one who didn’t participate in cap raise as per announcements
    Last edited by Averagetrader1; 28-05-2024 at 08:02 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Averagetrader1 View Post
    Not to speculate but that would have to be a top 3 seller imo. So if it’s not MTL securities…. It does point to another party who didn’t participate in cap raise
    IMHO Which could mean, sell all those shares then call up the debt, roll up the outfit and take whats left ?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It'll be a 10 bagger (from here)

I'm in and I'm sure I won't look like a jackass (or stupid)
    Don't worry winner you don't look like a jackass.

This is a highly entertaining thread to read.

Sucks for anyone who held this garbage though.