sharetrader
Page 145 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1705

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I'm not sure you get fixated on this sort of thing as you & SailorBoy have mentioned this many times & interpret that they don't know what they are talking about & the analysts don't understand it get it, I.e we are smarter than them.

It's pretty obvious what they are saying, not complicated at all.
    For quite some time there has been more shares offered for sale at a given price than shares put up to buy, hence the share price has been smashed.
    Simple.
    The saying "More sellers than buyers" is inaccurate because market prices are not a function of the number of buyers/sellers in a market. It's the willingness of buyers and sellers to transact at a given price.

https://www.ubs.com/content/dam/Weal...8331jwblog.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    The saying "More sellers than buyers" is inaccurate because market prices are not a function of the number of buyers/sellers in a market. It's the willingness of buyers and sellers to transact at a given price.

https://www.ubs.com/content/dam/Weal...8331jwblog.pdf
    You are confusing what has been transacted and total demand & supply that hasn't been satisfied.

Have a good one & I really hope you concentrate your youth on far more fun & important questions than this one.

Like, if I have one tequila shot, does that mean that is one less that I am yet to consume?
    Or will that one shot make me want a dozen more that I would never have consumed if I hadn't had the first one?

Guru

You are confusing what has been transacted and total demand & supply that hasn't been satisfied.

Have a good one & I really hope you concentrate your youth on far more fun & important questions than this one.

Like, if I have one tequila shot, does that mean that is one less that I am yet to consume?
    Or will that one shot make me want a dozen more that I would never have consumed if I hadn't had the first one?
    I recommend he focusses on as much rooting as possible while he is still young.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I recommend he focusses on as much rooting as possible while he is still young.
    I have found tequila helps in that department as well. Greek Islands & Swedish girls come to mind... 😅
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Banned

I have found tequila helps in that department as well. Greek Islands & Swedish girls come to mind... 😅
    Also this is why you're all still working your guts out just to keep head above water when ValueNZ will be retired long before.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Also this is why you're all still working your guts out just to keep head above water when ValueNZ will be retired long before.
    Money can always be earned, one thing you can't buy back is your youth.

How many people on their deathbed say "I wish I spent more time making money."
    And that's not to say both you can't make money whilst having fun.

Anyway each to their own, something you seem to fail to recognize.

Money can always be earned, one thing you can't buy back is your youth.

How many people on their deathbed say "I wish I spent more time making money."
    And that's not to say both you can't make money whilst having fun.

Anyway each to their own, something you seem to fail to recognize.

Yes I remember watching CNBC where the interviewer said to an oil baron in his eighties that he wished he had his money. The oil baron asked the interviewer how old he was. The interviewer said early 40s. The oil baron said "If I could have your age, I would give you all the money I have."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    Yes I remember watching CNBC where the interviewer said to an oil baron in his eighties that he wished he had his money. The oil baron asked the interviewer how old he was. The interviewer said early 40s. The oil baron said "If I could have your age, I would give you all the money I have."
    Exactly, day trader would kill to be in ValueNZ's position.

as mentioned a yr or more ago cash crunch underway in RV's arv the latest to go to no div and all cutting back on development etc to conserve cash.
    In another blow today

RBNZ pulls trigger on new bank lending limits

That means most owner-occupiers with an income of $100,000 would be able to borrow $600,000, and investors $700,000

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...lending-limits

guess that means most of nz wont be able to borrow to buy a house meaning even slower house sales coming and more cash crunch for RV's
    one step ahead of the herd

two biggest RV's hammered today on this news
    one step ahead of the herd