sharetrader
Page 120 of 438 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4380

I don't think funding is an issue at the moment - plenty of heavy hitters came on board from Oz in the last placement and don't think a modest raising would be a problem again, if it was required.

What I'll be interested in is (1) the experience of the MD and (2) if he/she takes a chunk of their remmuneration in 2 year incentive options. That would be a great sign.

I really think it's a case now of " if you like the product load up". At these prices - and with an ounce of luck - these are the stocks that can make you rich.

IMO both Mr Hill & Mr Grigor have the 'know how' and a network of associates that would easily provide access to funding if required. A good MD/CEO will be well aware of this right from the start.

The important factor is the employment terms that are agreed upon. There must be incentives that entice the selected candidate to develop these prospects further and ultimately create shareholder wealth.

If he/she does their job properly they will have no problem finding funding and the market will follow.

Maybe a geologist is not the best person to grow the company further and I think management realises this point. (I think Peter realises this also and has acknowledged that the company needs some 'new blood', so to speak)

Cheers
    BP

Hi Whatsup. I see your point, but such a situation would benefit no one. At the end of the day the new Board wants progress, and will work to facilitate success.

There is no question that there will be real operational challanges to taking HGD forward, however, this is part in parcel of the role (of MD/CEO). I think the right appointment is crucial to HGD's growth going forward. I also think that having a new board, and in particular, involvement of Warwick Grigor in this selection process, is likely to result in the right choice being made. Lets see what unfolds...

BAP - hoping to hear of a CEO/MD placement before the Quarterly, however, more detail through that report would be welcomed also. Lets hope an announcement occurs soon, as there is work to be done, and shareholder wealth to be realised!

quote:Originally posted by Woody51

I don't think funding is an issue at the moment - plenty of heavy hitters came on board from Oz in the last placement and don't think a modest raising would be a problem again, if it was required.

What I'll be interested in is (1) the experience of the MD and (2) if he/she takes a chunk of their remmuneration in 2 year incentive options. That would be a great sign.

I really think it's a case now of " if you like the product load up". At these prices - and with an ounce of luck - these are the stocks that can make you rich.
    Spot on Woody51 ; )

Heritage gets a mention in the business gossip section of the SMH

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cbd/direc...08.html?page=2

Sangster in company

Socialite Lady (Susan) Renouf has popped up in all sorts of places before - but company secretary of a Kiwi gold explorer?

Before becoming Lady Renouf in the '80s when she married the late Kiwi tycoon Sir Frank, the Toorak resident and grand dame divorcee was known as Susan Sangster after her union with racing tycoon Robert Sangster.

So we were rightly shocked when Susan Sangster recently popped up on a disclosure notice for Heritage Gold.

But it turns out Susan Lee Sangster is a "respectably married mother of several children" who lives in Auckland and is not linked in any way with Lady Renouf. "I followed the other Sangster's exploits with interest [but] although I am an Australian ... I never made the connection," Heritage's chief miner, Peter Atkinson admitted. "[Mrs Sangster] is a good honest Kiwi."

But he joked he would consider hiring Lady Renouf as a fine covergirl for a Heritage Gold annual report.

Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

ASX looks interesting, bids just higher than sells on NZX this morning. AUS confidence growing quicker than NZ? Funny, NZX is usually more optimistic.

Guru

Be very interesting to see if the s/hs who didnt frunt up to the warrants try to buy under priced at the Kiwi of .063, so far very small trades when compared to the shortfall of warrants ,could be (wishfull thinking) a short squeeze here!!

Share price is basically back to where it was this time last year, (not a great sign) and unfortunately it looks like heading further south unless we get some news to 'sway' the current market sentiment.

I'll be looking for some indication of the 'outlook' and who the new MD will be, in the next quarterly report due out this month

For anyone who believes the company has potential this must be a great time to buy.(The big question is, how long are you prepared to wait!)

If you think the company can realise the potential of their main resources then the current price will look attractive.(IMO)

If resource upgrades are confirmed as economically viable, on any one(or all) of their projects, you could well be pleased with your decision to buy. (However you will probably need a bit of time, patience and luck to reap the rewards I'm looking for.)

If you don't have either and are looking for a quick return, don't even think about HGD.

For the long term investment it won’t matter whether you ‘got in’ at 5 cents or 10 cents
    if you can afford to hold for 6-12 months you will hopefully be repaid many times over IMO.

Cheers
    BP

BAP,

I always seem to feel positive after reading your posts!

Thanks Rik,

We all know there are no guarantee in the investment business, so I 'Just try to tell it like it should be told.' (My research, my opinion, my 'gut' feeling) It's never let me down before!

I hope all 'us' faithful HGD shareholders make a fortune some day.(in the not to distant future that is!).

Cheers
    BP