sharetrader
Page 121 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 21711111171181191201211221231241251311712216211121 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 17945

Talking

MR full time trader Macduck they love you here as well your got so many friends they keep telling you to LEAVE...

MMM

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    McD, I don't think you're wrong when saying that holding NZO over the last three years has been a bad call - and I don't think anyone actually condemns you for saying so.... What they condemn you for is the fact that you go on and f$#cking on about it... Why don't you just leave it alone....? Find a thread about a stock you are positive about and bugg#r off there for a while perhaps....
    HERE HERE !!! Stuck record comes to mind - what may be valid info or comments becomes repititious inane dribble when repeated often enough.
    "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness . Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

laughing heaps here md. you have been burnt havent you?

no md, i am gushing about what nzo has done when i brought in 4 and a half years ago actually. That was in the low 30's. that equates to around 300% on the heads. even more if you picked the bottom.

the point is md... start talking about something new...i dont care how much you lost on nzo. i only care on how much i make. if you read my posts carefully i have criticsed this stock in certain aspects. I also praise this stock in certainareas as well. I call it as i see it. no more no less.

i still maintain, this stock is a no brainer at present. I said that at $1 or lower the other day as well. but i am not going on about every other post.

md...i think nzo is like your first and only love...it has burnt you and now its time to let it go.. just let it go. sort of like that vogel bread add aye.

sorry mate, nothing personal but it is time to move on.. good luck with your investment.
    Last edited by Nitaa; 27-11-2007 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkins_Micawber View Post
    HERE HERE !!! Stuck record comes to mind - what may be valid info or comments becomes repititious inane dribble when repeated often enough.
    Like signatures you mean?

quite impressed with the latest announcement...

shows record production, production to date, shipped to date... Contribution to trade figures and gdp....Pretty adequate information really, none of which was 'really' required.. good stuff nzo.

disc: recently sold, will buy back at $1

Advanced Member

At some point people will have to question the current shareprice the thing holding back the sp is market sentiment and peoples previous experiences with NZO. Though at some stage what happens in the past has little bearing on what will hapen in the future especially if there is a management shakeup. Clearly what has happened in the past is relevant but how long will the past haunt NZO especially with projected income flows that will be the interesting question
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

I can't help wondering why MCDUNK needs to keep harping on about NZO. If he doesn't hold any shares, why should he care what happens. One senses a paranoia that NZO will do well and a need to convince himself on a daily basis that it is best not to own any NZO shares.Do you think that his keyboard completes the phrase for him when he starts typing pass the parcel...
    On another note, how do they know that the Tui field produces a sweet crude - did someone taste it; is there a sour crude? If you mix the 2, do you get sweet and sour crude or a neutral?

Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    how do they know that the Tui field produces a sweet crude - did someone taste it; is there a sour crude? If you mix the 2, do you get sweet and sour crude or a neutral?
    Poacher, sweet crude means it's low in sulphur, cheaper to refine, and/or more output per barrel used.

Nice bit of PR from the company today, just what we've been asking for. And the share price continues to fall!?!? It's just crazy.

Time to start that buyout maybe, bermuda?

Or why doesn't the Co. buy shares back? Seems like a great idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    On another note, how do they know that the Tui field produces a sweet crude - did someone taste it; is there a sour crude? If you mix the 2, do you get sweet and sour crude or a neutral?
    Yes, there is also a sour crude
    Sour crude has a high sulpher content while sweet has a low sulpher content
    Sweet crude is more easily refined and produces more high value product such as gasoline per barrel compared to sour crude.
    Most of the refineries around the world can not even refine sour crude - this is why there is a difference in value between sweet and sour crudes - refining costs are much higher for sour crude
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

MMM

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Poacher, sweet crude means it's low in sulphur, cheaper to refine, and/or more output per barrel used.

Nice bit of PR from the company today, just what we've been asking for. And the share price continues to fall!?!? It's just crazy.

Time to start that buyout maybe, bermuda?

Or why doesn't the Co. buy shares back? Seems like a great idea to me.
    I like the idea of a share buyback. At a very simplistic level, if NZO bought back half of the shares, pushing the share price over $1.50 in the process due to demand and reduced dilution of the company, thereby ensuring that the options are converted and getting $1.50 back for each option. Should keep both the option holders and the shareholders happy, reduces or prevents net dilution from option conversion, and NZO are no worse off (so long as the average buyback price is not > $1.50).

Of course, if NZO have some other plan to get the options converted (which appears is being kept to themselves if they do) ....
    "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness . Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."