sharetrader
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: CCP Creditcorp

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    Oh, it will and it has. Ouch.

Assuming 08 NPAT of 18m we're looking at a forward PE of 15.

(Disc: still holding some CCP.)
    Stephen did say this in November but an update ---

Assuming 08NAPT of 10m (pre abnormals) we're looking at a forward PE of 6

Si is CCP a steal today?

Only time will tell

Bought some at 116 .... lets see what happens over the next few hours but if it goes up will ensure I make a few bob .......... or bail out pretty quick if it starts heading down from here

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bought some at 116 .... lets see what happens over the next few hours but if it goes up will ensure I make a few bob .......... or bail out pretty quick if it starts heading down from here
    Bugger - got that one wrong - out for a small loss but wouldn't want to calculate the annual return on that trade

Try again later on in the afternoon --- must be some money here somewhere but if Fisher is getting out for good anything could happen - they'd go to 75 cents just to get rid of the rest ... no theres a thought

Advanced Member

And to think a director of CCP just bought a few for over $4 a week ago. He's obviously not an insider.

Bad luck on the trade Winner but looks like another disaster.

Soulman -- and not too long after an independent director resigned ... because he had too much on his plate ........ he knew when to leave eh

Losing trade 1st time around ..... just had another go ..... I know its punting but this time I think i'm onto a winnerthis time around

Advanced Member

Wow , just noticed the carnage, had removed this from the watchlist , cant believe how far it fallen.

Had a lucky escape with this one , bought some a while ago for around five dollars but later sold out when it showed no sign of bouncing.
    Do hold a few barramundi though , not sure how many fisher still hold.

Advanced Member

Dont know what they have been up to but it must be bordering on criminal. To take a stock from 11 dollars to 1.00 in eight months must involve some criminal activity somewhere.

Advanced Member

CCP looks cheap. At 20 to 23 cents EPS, currently PE at 5 pre-restructuring. Did they say anything about dividends for this half? All will be reveal this coming Thursday I supposed.

Of course, short term (2 months) look safe, but as for long term, another profit downgrade?

another profit downgrade is inevitable.... however

will they go broke?
    unlikley
    overreaction at 100

wouldnt want to be holding o/night in this market.
    “If you're worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Dont know what they have been up to but it must be bordering on criminal. To take a stock from 11 dollars to 1.00 in eight months must involve some criminal activity somewhere.

Ratkin ... you did have a close shave eh .... and i would say that after todays effort and the number of shares traded Barramundi would have cut their losses and bailed out.

Actually from just under $13 last May to todays $1 - not many outfits can claim to have had 2 60% drops in a day in such a sgort term

Agree with Footsie you would have to say that $1 is pretty cheap but who would want to invest in company like this ...... many would say that even the $10m will be downgraded ... and will the retructure costs of $5m be more than that

I had doubts about their financials some time ago (I still see a writedown in the value of the ledgers still to coem but that will be a non cash item so most will disregard it etc) and thought that they weren't amortising the ledgers as fast as they should be.

Reminds me of the star collection agencies we have seen over the past few years ....