sharetrader
Page 413 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 3133634034094104114124134144154164174234635139131413 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 17945
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    BIG BOB i was hoping the USA SHARE market dabacle on friday --may shake our market MORE bugger it did,ent was hoping nzog would drop to $1.50 and i could dive in for more. maybe tonite the yanks may panic a bit more and--- dow drop anothier 400 points. bermuda ,fish. digger i hate your positive attitude. ( bring on MACDUNK;;;)
    Hi Malcolm,
    Just think of it this way. The NZO train leaves the station on June 27th and will be up to full speed shortly thereafter. Until then everyone has a beautiful window of opportunity to pick up FIRST CLASS TICKETS AT THROW AWAY PRICES.

The PRC train awaits first coal.

1,337,909 options have been exercised so far, that's close to 1% of them.

My guess is 80% will be exercised by month's end.

Step right up folks, last chance to get on this train.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post

And ACC own another 5.5% which will be exercised, so theres 6.5% exercised, plus Diggers shed full. Its a done deal !!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post

Lion,
    Surely you dont think that 20% of the option holders are going to forget!!

This, imho, opinion is full house time......in fact I think NZO actually owes it to the shareholders who arent up with the play, to issue an explanatory note or to ask them to contact their broker. Perhaps they have done this.

Anyway, this is a FULL HOUSE. They all get taken up.

Advanced Member

Default Options Notice

They sent out a note the other day and I guess if people bought them since they know about them anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Lion,
    Surely you dont think that 20% of the option holders are going to forget!!
    Well, yes, 80% was largely a guess. The figure depends largely on what markets and oil price do over the next 3 weeks, and who knows about that? Friday in the US shows there just ain't no telling.

But even so, I would reckon there are a good 5 to 10 % of holders who won't have the $ handy and maybe think they didn't pay anything for them (rightly or wrongly) and won't bother to exercise even if sp is 165+ If it's around 155 that % could well increase.

But then the OCs were almost all exercised against expectations, weren't they?

I hope the % is high myself, and that some good use is found for the money. I still reckon taking most or all of PPP is a sound move.

I'm another one looking at ASB margin lending - don't want to let this opportunity pass me by.

Toot toot!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    They sent out a note the other day and I guess if people bought them since they know about them anyway?
    I heard that but I hold options with two different holder numbers and never got anything. Others may have missed out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    there may be a small handfull of you out there who may SQUEEZE a argument to borrow but 97% of you guys look in the mirror take a deep BREATH and be satisfied with what you have---- 87-------was built around borrowed money world wide -- becarefull
    Good advice Malc, Blocky has 122k od's but will only be converting 60k odd with cash and selling the rest. Blocky remembers 87 and so does Mrs B !!

Advanced Member

DON,T BORROW--to buy shares!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there may be a small handfull of you out there who may SQUEEZE a argument to borrow but 97% of you guys look in the mirror take a deep BREATH and be satisfied with what you have---- 87-------was built around borrowed money world wide -- becarefull

Its nothing new, it was happening in this latest meltdown- Opes Prime etc

Guru

It still comes back to what you can afford to lose. If you don't think they are worth borrowing against then should you own them in the first place. To be borrowed 20-30% of the paid up value is quite acceptable if you know the risks.

And this from someone who lost heavily in '87.