Originally Posted by STRAT
Sorry Macca,
Been a bit busy.

How we gonna work this out? At the risk of starting a new debate this is how I see it. We all started with two stocks with a 50/50 equity in each. You had to sell down AGM ( at a profit ) and used that money to buy PRC which means in order for me to to show your overall performance I need some numbers. Sell price AGM. Buy price PRC. I can then work out the ratio betwen your two stocks and your overall performance to date.
mackdunk-
STRAT you dont do it like that. You work out the percentage profit on AGM which gets added to the profit or loss on PRC. You cant take it in a situation like that and say you sold AGM at a profit then bought PRC with the profits.
this is what strat said, and mackdunks reply to what strat said...
at that point mackdunk instantly
Mackdunk has seriously put his foot in it with this quote from page 3, as he now whats to change his mind as he has seen a path to sneaking bigger returns...
Why should mackdunk be allowed to leverage his Position into PRC when I cant leverage at all?
Its not the way to do business... and mackdunk knew it, and said otherwise...
What mackdunk said in the above post is a complete contradiction of mammoth proportions to his worked numbers above.......
weapons of Masdunk destruction...

Mackdunk..
where on Earth did you get $5000 from... At no point so far have we used dollars... At no point were shares included... We did not start the comp with any shares...
It was always about percentage returns...
Read the rules on sharechat, on the first page... Quote" two stocks each having a 50% portfolio weighting"....
AGM would give you a 50% leverage into all your PRC returns which is unjust.....
mackdunk, time to be honest...
Why change your mind now?
:mad:
.^sc