sharetrader
Page 500 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 40045049049649749849950050150250350451055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 17910
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bilo View Post
    Nice to see some serious buying, 300k in one order. Unfortunately at 15:50 and the announcement was at 16:12. I feel sorry for those people who had their sell orders filled - stinks actually.
    But why would you sell knowing the extra capacity of the pipeline.??? Obviously the sellers didnt think it through.

NZO should issue another option for the punters. Maybe a $1.90 Dec 2011?
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    NZO should issue another option for the punters. Maybe a $1.90 Dec 2011?

I'm not sure they need the cash!!

Think they are going to have a hard time finding economic places to invest what they have at the moment..

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    I'm not sure they need the cash!!

Think they are going to have a hard time finding economic places to invest what they have at the moment..
    I think Dr Who may have been refering to the fact that the shareprice performance (or lack of) means that $1.90 options may be in the money in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    The one thing i do not like the sound of is FAULT. To me it brings up a crack in the structure that lets all the oil or gas escape over millions of years.As you my have guessed i do not have a clue of how the JV's expect hydrocarbans to be there when a FAULT is also present,but they do. Naturally i hope there believe is correct,and my underlieing fear baseless.By end of next week we might be getting some hints.
    (Saw the drilling announcement - Wahoo, no probelmo). Anyway faults can be 'helpful' by offsetting the gas/oil bearing sandstone with a nonporous shale or whatever - unless you have a shatter zone (Wellington is full of shatter zones - and folks here have actually built houses over them, which seems a bit silly to me - - but at least they won't get oil bubbling up in the garden!) but then at depth - rock behaves more like plasticine (over geoligical time) so at 3,000 metres - maybe it's ok. Actually, come to think of it - PRC is drilling through a shatter zone at the Hawera fault - and they expect gas - so maybe you are right to shudder at the 'F' word.

Advanced Member

have just bought more nzo-thanks to margin lending and instant funds
    SP hasnt moved since the announcement =in fact seems to be increased selling pressure
    Well one day the market will wake up to how good a share nzo is-in the meantime its a real steal

"good shows of gas" eh ?

Easy to be positive about that announcement as we just ease into the target zones, long way to go yet of course.

I guess there will be a flare off going on at the rig, mmmn hope Sue Kedgeley et al can't see it, then again if they could see it we end up with a good bit of nog publicity.

Blockhead likes the sound of this `

Banned

Quote:

"The well encountered good gas shows upon penetration of the primary Farewell
    Formation reservoir target at 2896m."

Excellent news ..... and Momoho-1 is being drilled into the top of anticline .... heres hoping the gas shows (to be confirmed by electric logs) will continue downwards through the anticlinal section for 10s, or dare I say 100s, more meters of gas and ending up with hopefully an oil layer at the bottom !!

Gas floats on oil, which floats on water !!

The crucial questions will be what are the depths to the Gas - Oil Contact (GOC) and the Oil - Water Contact (OWC).

If the Momoho structure has recieved hydrocarbons like the Kupe Central Field Area, which has an oil layer below the gas, then we can expect the Momoho-1 drill to also encounter an oil layer. In support of this is the Kupe South-5 well which is just 1.2km to the south-east of Momoho-1 and KS-5 flowed 2300 bopd when it was drilled back in the late 80s.

The deeper the gas and oil water contact numbers the better, the thicker will be the gas and oil accumulations !!

Z

Last edited by zorba; 07-07-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Default Radford indirect interest has been selling

Anyone study the latest Director interest notices, released after the NZ market closed? Several directors have increased their interest through the exercise of options. Not large numbers of options held and subsequently exercised by them however.

Radfords disclosure notice is interesting. It relates to his indirect holding interests. Some options were allowed to lapse, others were sold for 2 cents. Last week a super fund in which he has an indirect interest sold NZO shares. Is this a bit of a worry? He may not have had any influence over this fund.

The momoho announcement today has had virtually no impact on the share price - a bit surprising but perhaps current shareholders are too stretched having exercised options, and potential new holders are waiting for a more definitive announcement.

Fish, I would be careful about getting too highly leveraged.
    Taijon
    Wellington

Advanced Member

If it was good news the market didn't react mind you it was a poor day again so understandable?