sharetrader
Page 508 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 840845849850450550650750850951051151251855860810081508 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 17953

Oh, and check this out!

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/C...on&asxCode=LMP

See any familiar names in there?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    Unfortuntaely the mail will be sent to my nz address. Any chance someone can put the details on a spread sheet and wack it up on the forum?

Watch this space in the next 2 weeks... acc will increase their stake with the oppie coversion.. who are the others? will be interesting
    All on the NZO website Nita

http://www.nzog.net/

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Oh, and check this out!

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/C...on&asxCode=LMP

See any familiar names in there?
    Well spotted Trackers, I was wondering....who is A.G. Loudon?

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    All on the NZO website Nita

http://www.nzog.net/
    fab... im another one who didnt check first b4 asking

Advanced Member

Did anyone see tv3 business news this morning ?-I just caught the ending and am not sure if someone said nzo were valued at over $3

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Did anyone see tv3 business news this morning ?-I just caught the ending and am not sure if someone said nzo were valued at over $3
    Who cares what value a third person values anything at. Value is in the eye of the beholder. I remember once renovating a house that had a painting on the wall with a value of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I wouldnt have paid five bob for the bloody thing. I value property with a material value, plus adding or subtracting other aspects that influence value, to come up with a realistic valuation.
    In this case i would say material value might well be $3-00, but deduct a plunging market, financial uncertainty, and middle east turmoil, to name just a few of the uncertainties. A falling tide takes all ships down, Bears cant count,in bad times people like me batten the hatches down, stick up a storm sail, and throw out the sea anchor. If the value is $3-00 in material value, and the share price is what it is then the punters are either stupid, or running scared. If they are running scared you should be wary, the herd moves in mysterious ways. Macdunk

Banned

Now, now McDunk, no need to be mean spirited about NZO ......

Compared to rest of market, this year NZO's share price has been udderly sensational !!

McDunk, buy some NZOs while you still have a chance below $2.00, join the happy throng suxing on the teat of the black gold !!!

Check out the price of oil ..... what a bounce !!

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/intraday/CL_/88

Last edited by zorba; 11-07-2008 at 09:13 AM.

Advanced Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zorba View Post

Now, now McDunk, no need to be mean spirited about NZO ......

Compared to rest of market, this year NZO's share price has been udderly sensational !!

McDunk, buy some NZOs while you still have a chance below $2.00, join the happy throng suxing on the teat of the black gold !!!

Check out the price of oil ..... what a bounce !!

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/intraday/CL_/88

ZORBA, The way the middle east is going there is every likelyhood that the price of oil reaching $300 a barrel. We only have one glimmer of hope and that is Bush will soon be gone. Hopefully the yanks will go home letting the world settle down into some stability.
    I hope you are right its your money you invest with not mine.
    If the price of oil goes up it will bankrupt most economies your money might be worth very little if that happens. If that happens the only thing worth having is material things that you can see. GOLD, SILVER, LAND, property, etc. The Macdunks of this world watch with an ever growing interest at your progress and gleefool response to the price of oil going up.
    Goodluck with NZO hope you are right just remember bears cant count. Macdunk

Duncan,
    Take down the storm sail when you throw out the sea anchor..

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Stop having wet dreams.. LOL

Get the average of all the brokers valuation and you have you value for NZO.

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    ZORBA, We only have one glimmer of hope and that is Bush will soon be gone. Hopefully the yanks will go home letting the world settle down into some stability.
    Dont be too optimistic. There is a likely chance McCain may get in. If he does, then all hell will break lose. McCain is a loose cannon, worst than Bush. Gold will be $2k and oil will be $400.
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 11-07-2008 at 09:46 AM.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.