sharetrader
Page 708 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 20860865869870470570670770870971071171271875880812081708 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 17953

Any chartist out there can give us their views on NZO chart?

It just looks like it is going lower.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Veteran novice

How can oil demand contract while the economy still GROWS (albeit slower) ????
    Maybe some genius from Merril could explain this to us........ QUOTE

I believe Merrills are working on some magic b...dust which will not only provide 100% accurate economic forecasts but will also be the long awaited environmentally friendly alternative to oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rif-Raf View Post
    Merrill’s $50-a-barrel assessment for 2009 is the second- lowest among 32 analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg, after a prediction of $43.13 by ANZ Banking Group Ltd. issued on Nov. 18.

I think ANZ's assessment is wildly pessimistic. I would have thought $43.39 would be more like it, although both figures are really too coarse to mean much.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post

I believe Merrills are working on some magic b...dust which will not only provide 100% accurate economic forecasts but will also be the long awaited environmentally friendly alternative to oil.

What, they'll run all their research reports through the paper shredder and use the
    result as alternative fuel???

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettdale View Post
    Very good question indeed and With the price of oil about to drop to 25 bucks, then I wouldnt be investing in oil companies.

Perhaps gold will shoot up?
    think thats what a few of the big players are doing

M

Oil $41 today

Gas sale revenue from NZO doesnt come on stream until 2010. With oil prices at these levels it doesnt seem like Tui is profitable for NZO. Next year will be a cashflow negative year for NZO?
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 06-12-2008 at 07:52 AM.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Oil $41 today

Gas sale revenue from NZO doesnt come on stream until 2010. With oil prices at these levels it doesnt seem like Tui is profitable for NZO. Next year will be a cashflow negative year for NZO?
    Dr Who, Tui is profitable at any price above $10. Whether shareholders want it coming out of the ground at the price is another story.

Today's announcement that NZO joins that top 15 might explain the accumulation we saw last week on the chart.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Oil $41 today

Are you having us on. I can not tell if you are joking, trying to scare shareholders or just talking Rubbish. With Opex costs of $10 a barrel Tui is will be okay (for now)

Advanced Member

though their are many other associated costs as even nzo have pointed out.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils