sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

CUE
    HZN
    NZO

those are my 3 picks...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    CUE
    HZN
    NZO

those are my 3 picks...

.^sc
    HI shrewdy sorry that i am late, so will allow you to fix the prices.
    As you know i think that the market this year will go no where, so i will stick to the reality of what i actually invest in without going in to detail.
    PPP invested in Australia simply because of the take over potential.

My second selection is based on what i actually did. Barrels of processed engine oil which follows closely to the prices of crude percentagew wise.

my last investment is money in the bank at 8% in Australia think rather than have a competition on what you and i dont do, we should keep it to what we actually try and do. , the oil price, plus the PPP price Shrewdy thats how i see 2009.
    Remember Shrewdy its picking the market that counts. not thinking you are right and the market got it wrong.
    No arguments from me SHREWDY stick the prices up mate.
    Hope you learned to pick the market from last year and not to get bogged down in stupid PE or fundamentral crap that flies out the window in times like this.
    Material things hold their value over time learn to understand that mate money is only a promise to pay. Macdunk

Default shrewd crude 2 nil in yearly comps... this is turning into a slamdunk fest...

ok mackdunk...
    Im calling victory already...
    You cant be going run of the mill against me and hope to win...

you provide further details of your process engine oil investment.....
    and prices...

Id like to know which bank you can get 8% from in aussie...?
    also, it will need to be after tax...

I will post the stock prices soon...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

SHREWDY, I wont go in to detail of what i do in private business when most of you are to scared to even use your real name. The sharemarket will have a bad year so no point in me selecting companies for the sake of it when i dont invest like that in any case.
    Pick what you like out of this lot.
    1, OIL is $42-75 todays price a barrel I bought barrels of high grade engine oil in real life with a price that is closely tied to the market price.
    2,ASB in NZ todays rate is 7.43% I have a higher rate in AUSTRALIA bought last year.
    3.Silver $11-10 at todays price.
    4 GOLD $853-85,
    I pay tax on shares so dont complicate things. The market is heading down in 2009 you would be wise to rethink your high risk investing style.
    Pick what you like out of that lot i dont care. Macdunk

Mackdunk,
    I wont use my real name because of paparatzi.......

no problem for you not selecting listed companies...
    thats your choice to fix yourself at the bottom...
    can you give a price for your engine oil?
    remember it has to be a price that can easily be tracked by all people in the market, as you said...

I will put up the stock price on the first day of this year of PPP, but it is up to you to post the details of your other two investment choices...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SHREWDY, I wont go in to detail of what i do in private business when most of you are to scared to even use your real name. The sharemarket will have a bad year so no point in me selecting companies for the sake of it when i dont invest like that in any case.
    1, OIL is $42-75 todays price a barrel I bought barrels of high grade engine oil in real life with a price that is closely tied to the market price.
    2,ASB in NZ todays rate is 7.43% I have a higher rate in AUSTRALIA bought last year.
    4 GOLD $853-85,
    I pay tax on shares so dont complicate things. The market is heading down in 2009 you would be wise to rethink your high risk investing style.
    Get back to reality mate thats what i picked. Your stupid share market is going nowhere for a very long time. Macdunk

hey mackdunk...
    Im holding CUE...
    Im not holding a market portfolio...
    read the LMP thread NZX, ive sold up all my other stocks last year...
    AKK, LMP, CTP, WHN... all are down real heavy....
    holding cue only, and damn proud of it...
    fairy tale dream....
    I hope you win this comp...
    you have a good chance of being savaged by a kid, in a major downturning sharemarket, when your picks were off market......
    wouldnt that be a hiding...

.^sc

hey mackdunk...
    results standing....

easy to do 10k each so 30k portfolio....

Mackdunk...
    PPP 28c now 29.5c=$10535.7
    oil $42.75 now $40.07=$9373.1
    interest in bank... a massive $10,123.83.... (mackdunk is rolling in it...) heheheheh

mackdunks total...
    $30,032.6....
    32.6/30,000= .1% return....

shrewds total...

Cue 10c->10c $10,000
    NZO $1.28-> $1.24= $9687.5
    HZN was 14c -> 12c= $8571.4

equals $28,258.9
    -5.8% return....

damn,,, I should have done it over the weekend when HZN was 14cents.... hehehehhe.....
    hey mackdunk....

last year Pike River pulled mackdunks performance apart.... this year it will be his choice of interest in bank....

.^sc

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    4 GOLD $853-85,
    Nothing like reality in hindesight to keep you honest.
    Siver is selling at $18-46 up from $11-10 I still hold
    Gold is $1148 up from $825 I still hold
    OIL is $79-25 up from $42-75 I sold out
    money in the bank did a trade on MCR at one stage for a large profit.
    PPP shares sere sold when they hit my stop loss at a high profit.
    To be fair gold silver and oil get measured in a falling American dollar but still beats having your money tied up in a company for two years at 21.6c up to 24c after watching it drop to 10c then rave on about being smart.
    It is much better to invest with an open clear mind never fall in love with companies or your own abilities. The sign posts are clear learn to read them mate we are in for huge change in the short term if you allow yourself to hold in a downtrending share bleating on about being right then one day you will lose the lot. Macdunk

Mackdunk,
    When dealing with you, all I ever do is spend my time explaining things...
    Explaining the same things time and time again....

give it up to me mackdunk...
    Shrewd Crude is back, and as bad as ever...
    CUE 25cents...
    10% PA on CUE in the biggest crash in 70years...
    whats with the beef, and why not let me off the hook on this one considering all that ensued...

.^sc