Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
To all; the premier of China has said "We have made a huge amount of loans to the United States. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I'm a little bit worried," Wen said at a news conference following the closing of China's annual legislative session. "I would like to call on the United States to honor its words, stay a credible nation and ensure the safety of Chinese assets."

This is it, this is the beginning of "banana republic" time. If the Chinese truly step back and do not support our Treasury auctions, the buyer of last resort will be the Fed. I am sure the Fed has already begun monetizing but without Chinese support, the Fed will be monetizing out in the open for all the world to see. All of the massive bailouts that have been promised will in essence be paid for by the Fed printing more Dollars to give to the Treasury. The Chinese "communicate" in this fashion, they have made a very strong statement to Washington. It is no longer a question of if, only a question of how rapidly the Dollar unwinds. We all knew this day was coming, the day that the markets see an auction without Chinese participation will be horrid. Strap in and hunker down.

Regards, Bill H.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
Leverage?

Certainly............but pulling out the rug? hell no

I think of it as:

Financially United Chaos, Karma, Extinction, (and) Destruction

Makes a great acronym

It's the new M.A.D.