sharetrader

Hybrid View

Legend

Should have mentioned DNZ. Unlisted and accesible throught their own site, or here is link to secondary market.

http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/un...77430c41202a7d

Not the world's greatest but ok at the price. Only available through a couple of brokers and sales only posted 5 p.mp on Fridays. I'm sure price would rise if publically listed, and I'm fairly sure that one day they will be, so might be worth accumulating a few. Grew out of the remnants of some syndicated deals that 'Honest Doug' Somers Edgar put together through Money Managers. Horrible start to life that that would be for anything, but coming right. Worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by funguspudding View Post
    Should have mentioned DNZ. Unlisted and accesible throught their own site, or here is link to secondary market.

http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/un...77430c41202a7d

Not the world's greatest but ok at the price. Only available through a couple of brokers and sales only posted 5 p.mp on Fridays. I'm sure price would rise if publically listed, and I'm fairly sure that one day they will be, so might be worth accumulating a few. Grew out of the remnants of some syndicated deals that 'Honest Doug' Somers Edgar put together through Money Managers. Horrible start to life that that would be for anything, but coming right. Worth watching.
    Will revisit this thread in the near future to shake his hand.
    Last edited by Jake; 12-06-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Will revisit this thread in the near future to shake his hand.
    I see DNZ have actually traded at 45 - 50 cent range. I thought they would hit the market at way below that, but it might take a while for them to settle down - down being the operative word .......