sharetrader
Page 864 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 3647648148548608618628638648658668678688749149641364 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 17910

2 Articles in the dominion this morning with references to NZO..

Also online here
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...as-exploration
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...il-exploration

Also a bit on TV1 business this morning interviewing William Buechler, - behind one of the articles.

Hopefully some positive movement from this exposure.

Well, whilst the NZX is doing a pretty good impression of a nose dive again this morning - NOG is holding up. I have good feelings in my bones about the sp over the next month no matter what sort of nasty figures come out of the US. NZO sp appears bullet proof at the mo.

diggz,
    nah didnt see that on TV this morning...
    we all knew that this NZ oil boom was coming and I hope Team NZO hit it big...
    Theres a good chance...

I read that article on the previous page by the Kidd...
    Mate, all this guy had to say is as follows...

Kupe, Tui, and Pike hold current value support of NZO...
    up and coming drilling action provides the upside...
    Hence, NZO is a rare oiler that has an exceptional profile of low down and big up...
    personally, Ive been looking for years and years into this, and these sorts of risk profiles on stocks dont come round very often...
    NZO special stock...
    This stock is a hot tip...

I will be watching NZO with much interest...
    another Tui would be great...
    bye for now...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Lightbulb Just what we don't need

From Aunty Herald http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10610100

The large mass of icebergs spotted last week continues to drift north from Antarctica towards New Zealand, and could possibly reach the lower North Island.

Glaciologist Neil Young said the closest he had detected the icebergs was around 280km southwest of Auckland Island.

"If you draw a triangle from New Zealand to Australia to Antarctica, they are roughly in the middle.

"I can anticipate they will reach New Zealand but I wouldn't care to predict it. How far they get depends on their size and the state of the ocean.

"But they are getting closer."

In the past week, at least four icebergs have been spotted off the east and west coasts of Macquarie Island, ranging in size from 50m to an estimated 2km long.
    Remember when the Ocean Patriot was chased out of the Canterbury Basin by the last iceberg.
    Mx

Where is the best place to get regular updates on drilling progress? Is it the exploration page on nzog's website?

Arbitrage,
    theres no place better than sharetrader...
    good oil info...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Thanks mate. Looking forward to your metre by metre commentary once they spud in. I can smell those hydrocarbons already.

Thats got a ring of David Langes famous Oxford debate quote about it.

"I can smell the hydrocarbons on his breath"....or was it uranium ??

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10610525

An NZHerald article report on a McDouall idea turn Genesis's stake in Kupe into the capital base for creating a new exploration company.

A slightly weird way of capitalising a way for the Govt. to get in on the act?

20 November: The first well to be drilled in this summer's drilling programme is the Albacore-1 well, using the ENSCO-107 jack-up rig.

The weather is still refusing to cooperate, delaying the start of drilling. The ENSCO-107 is still at the Maari field waiting for calm weather so that it can be pulled away from the Maari platform. Once that occurs, the rig will be assigned to the Albacore joint venture and towed to the Albacore site. The weather conditions are being assessed daily.