sharetrader
Page 387 of 438 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4380

HGD oversold?! By what valuation? Compared to two months ago, yes, it's been sold down, but in another month's time you may be wishing you'd sold at 2.8c too.

There's not exactly a P/E ratio to guide you as to valuation, is there. HGD is valued irrationally at the moment by smoke, mirrors, greed and hope. To my mind no rational valuation can exist until they start pulling yellow stuff out of the ground and making some money instead of prevaricating and burning shareholders funds.

Default Up 14%... Yeah right!

When a stock moves up approx $0.001 of a cent and a poster above is happy with the 14 % gain I just wish I could crack open a certain beer brand.

This stock is in a downtrend heading for low 2 cents.

Bankrupt in 5 years?

Those 58 months are ticking...

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Up 14 % today from an over/over sold position , with the DOW up over night lets hope that this continues , surely with all of the progress that has been made recently that were "on the way to better days"
    This stock will go sideways until something material is annouced from management. I hope the current holders are in for the long haul, I think the current SP is fair and anyone who has actually done some research and looked at the numbers will know that the SP will not be going anywhere near 20 or 30 cents as some people have mentioned.

Guru

Turbo, I dont think anyone has said .20-.30 for this co, maybe .08-.10 is more realistic and for that reason its good buying at these levels, where o where can one get that sort of upside in the next 2-3 years just as long as it can survive that long.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Turbo, I dont think anyone has said .20-.30 for this co, maybe .08-.10 is more realistic and for that reason its good buying at these levels, where o where can one get that sort of upside in the next 2-3 years just as long as it can survive that long.
    I recall GR8DAY saying that it will be at 30-40cents in a few months (posted around november or december if I recall right).

But yes I agree that anywhere 8-10cents is more realistic, this company has good upside potential but it will be a long ride, it still has many hoops to jump through.

Quote Originally Posted by Turboman View Post
    I recall GR8DAY saying that it will be at 30-40cents in a few months (posted around november or december if I recall right).

But yes I agree that anywhere 8-10cents is more realistic, this company has good upside potential but it will be a long ride, it still has many hoops to jump through.
    Concerning that GR8DAY has been so quiet, maybe things are worse than we think.

Wonder if they make hoops in China? Bring on the JV, please

Get real.

HGD is a money burning machine and the promise of the JV was just that - the money is in so it's another few years of nothing happens until the money runs out.

Balance - can you choose another name please?

Legend

Cannibal, we're missing you (and a few others) on the GEL thread!
    It's starting to warm up over here

Default Rename... why?

Why would Balance rename when he is observing the obvious.

Go through this thread and check out the hot air generated by a number of high profile posters.