sharetrader

Hybrid View

"Following the completion of the proposed merger, the new Board will consist of Andrew Bagnall, John Bolland, Andrew Davidson, Peter Merton, Bill Meaney, Ian Sharpe and Mark Vuksich."
    www.voxy.co.nz/business/life-pharmacy-takeover-offer-pharmacybrands-shares-goes-unconditional/5/23428
    Last edited by gonzo56; 05-04-2010 at 02:20 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo56 View Post
    "Following the completion of the proposed merger, the new Board will consist of Andrew Bagnall, John Bolland, Andrew Davidson, Peter Merton, Bill Meaney, Ian Sharpe and Mark Vuksich."
    www.voxy.co.nz/business/life-pharmacy-takeover-offer-pharmacybrands-shares-goes-unconditional/5/23428
    gonzo56.Peter Merton I know of through my shareholding in Ebos.Another very astute businessman.I have been to Life Pharmancy website and I think Merton and Bagnell end up with large shareholdings.I think you would do well following these two.I think there are 99.96mil shares on issue.with a share price of 35cents market cap is 34.99mil.I can not not find turnover or profit figures to work out PE ratio or any other figures.,so the $1500 you are looking to spend is still buying you a "Pig in Poke" Pretty interesting one though with two very astute bussiness men with a lot of flesh in the game. Go for it!!!!!