sharetrader
Page 18 of 127 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    Were they generating electricity is the more important question.
    I guess you could phone and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Has the rights issue been underwritten?
    I see in todays announcement that VCT are underwriting...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Rights issue record date has just passed, and with less buying pressure, i was expecting the shareprice to go a bit lower, but someones just sold at 22c, (from 37c) dropping the shareprice about 40%. Are they trying to to drive the price down? or just panic selling? i don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndlefly View Post
    Rights issue record date has just passed, and with less buying pressure, i was expecting the shareprice to go a bit lower, but someones just sold at 22c, (from 37c) dropping the shareprice about 40%. Are they trying to to drive the price down? or just panic selling? i don't get it.
    Hi bryndlefly, a price of 37c with rights is equivalent to 21c ex rights ((37 x 3) + (8 x 15))/11 = 21

So 22c is actually an increase (of a little under 5%) on yesterday's price.

As of now (2pm) the price is 25c - a 19% increase on yesterday's price.

Looks like at least some buyers are optimistic about the capital raising and the future prospects of NWF.

Hope this helps.

Disc. Hold NWF

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Hi bryndlefly, a price of 37c with rights is equivalent to 21c ex rights ((37 x 3) + (8 x 15))/11 = 21

So 22c is actually an increase (of a little under 5%) on yesterday's price.

As of now (2pm) the price is 25c - a 19% increase on yesterday's price.

Looks like at least some buyers are optimistic about the capital raising and the future prospects of NWF.

Hope this helps.

Disc. Hold NWF
    Ah. thanks for explaining that. I'm fairly new to sharetrading, as you can probably tell... doh!

Quote Originally Posted by bryndlefly View Post
    Ah. thanks for explaining that. I'm fairly new to sharetrading, as you can probably tell... doh!
    You're welcome and don't worry, you're in good company - rights pricing can trip the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    You're welcome and don't worry, you're in good company - rights pricing can trip the best of us.
    I am a little furious that NWF are not accepting oversubscriptions for unsold rights from holders of rights options. This depresses the price of the rights and hands profit to big business, not small investors.
    Comments please.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    I am a little furious that NWF are not accepting oversubscriptions for unsold rights.
    Can you explain what you mean? I can't see any maximum threshold for the issue.

You can just go on market and buy as many rights as you want?
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Leaving Palmy today-not a breath of wind (again). Nothing turning. Not the Windflow or Vestas turbines. Yesterday there was a nice breeze and turbines were turning steadily.
    Was rather surprised at the percentage of NWF turbines stopped. Didn't count them all, but at least 6 or 7 were not turning. Maintenance? Not in service yet? Not a good look though.
    I am right behind this company and will be taking up my rights, but am also still nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Can you explain what you mean? I can't see any maximum threshold for the issue.

You can just go on market and buy as many rights as you want?
    Normally you can also buy 'extras' over and above your 'rights' that you have either bought or been allocated. So say you are allocated 2,000 'rights' you may decide to apply for 4,000 new shares at 15 cents. Not in this case. You only get the allocated amount with 1,000 allocated as the minimum entitlement. This reduces the value of the rights. Maybe if we could buy 'extras' the price of the rights would be 12 cents or more, bearing in mind that they are 8cents today. I think you will find that big buyers of shares will be sold all unallocated shares maybe at 17 cents each. Disgraceful behaviour by NWF.