sharetrader
Page 35 of 872 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold

Guru

Gold, is this the time, money to be trashed and gold to be king again.?

I have some insurance
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lissica View Post
    Are they like the Illuminati of gold?
    Conspiracy theory #9

Something like that. The Illuminati story is so weird as to almost defy imagination. Goldbugs will believe anything.

Read about it here:
    http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...-lust-for-gold

Make sure you get your food, water, guns &ammo and of course, gold & silver.
    LOL
    Last edited by Skol; 07-05-2010 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I've had strict advice from JB not to buy USD. Bad advice indeed, because the USD has strenghtened against almost every other currency as the flight to safety takes place.
    The NZD is up because of employment figures and looming interest rate increases.
    Hold on!
    Isn't the flight to safety supposed to be gold?
    Yup.........

Banned

The moment of your redemption is here trackers, this will get the herd really excited.
    I gues we'll all be carrying pieces of eight around in our back pockets, right. But in those days citizens carried pistols and daggers so better get yourself a firearms licence.

well with the USD an Gold going up it's very good for gold producers(In time USD will also fall then gold will be heading over 1500) like NAV if the current selldown of profitable miners continue as well as increasing AUD gold NAV will make more than it's market value in the first year of 100koz production june10/11 smart investors will be soaking up shares in the goldies in this sell-off--I see some goldies in other markets up 5%-8%

golds going much higher
    GOLD $$1359oz AUD
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Conspiracy theory #10.

This is a variation of the Illuminati theme, but so totally, incredibly, 'off the planet' you might say that I don't think even the goldbugs will buy it. Well, maybe they will.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/cr...onspiracy2.htm
    Last edited by Skol; 07-05-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    Even if the rise of the gold price has been driven by a conspiracy theory or two, why no make some money off if?
    Ask the gold share owners how much money they've made recently, they're really squealing.
    I will be buying today but the last one I'd buy is something like NAV or worse, NAVO.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Ask the gold share owners how much money they've made recently, they're really squealing.
    I will be buying today but the last one I'd buy is something like NAV or worse, NAVO.
    we'll see me old gold hater too bad you didn't short gold LOL now what price is it going to again 400-500 LOL
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Cool kudlow report -GOLD the reserve currency of choice

The real winner today? Gold. It’s up about $25, to $1,200. People want real money. They do not trust the debt-laden currencies of Europe and the United States. Or for that matter Japan. Gold is fast becoming, once again, a reserve currency of choice.

http://kudlowsmoneypolitics.blogspot.com/

Hi,

Please explain this graph. Thanks.

http://www.marketobservation.com/blo...SInflation.jpg