sharetrader
Page 10 of 578 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

As a holder of a significant number of DIL shares I tend to read any items that seem relevant.I`ve got a couple of questions.........does any-one know exactly when the 3rd quarter results will be posted and presuming they finally go into profit will they be a possible takeover target by a cash-rich tech company?

Latest SSH has CFO & another director buying more shares
    And the other SSH's telling us that ex-staffer Henry is selling will be adding tremendous value too

Good news today re Diligent's development of Apple I-pad compatible boardbooks

Diligent posted excellent results today,the company is growing strongly and delivering on it`s promises.

Great results. I can see them with there record results in the third quarter a real take over stock by a cash rich tech company. Diligent is running well also are leaders in what they do. The stock is cheap (a steal) I think this will happen sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by The Rocket; 14-10-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard 10 Jul 2010 View Post
    At least that market cap will make it a lot easier to raise a bit more capital to get through to profitability without massive dilution.
    When they announced break-even cashflow, I re-read my comments in July and considered that I may have been a bit harsh on them - perhaps they weren't going to need further capital... but further placement today of 3m shares to raise $1.86m. Still, that cash should improve the balance sheet and, as indicated, really didn't cost too much in dilution with issue of 3m at 62cps. Plus get coverage from FNZC, which will no doubt be positive for at least a few months...

I'm still not a fan at this level - but growth companies require shareholder support for the deal to work and it is nice to see a NZ listed company getting it. NZ capital markets don't always treat growth companies as kindly as they might and any scepticism soon becomes self-fulfilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    All credit to Xero.

Let's wish for both companies to perform - they are both good examples of software businesses built up in NZ and have created good jobs and good profile for NZers.

NZ needs more of them.
    And performed this year they did!

XRO - up 62% since 31 Dec 2009.

DIL - up 148%.

Share Collector

Yes... although you did actually post that on 14 July when DIL was 65cps... and it is still 65cps.

XRO has done well since then though!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Up 156% since beginning of the year.

Must be NZX's top performing stock this year so far?

Latest SSH has CFO & another director buying more shares and adding to their shareholdings at 64 cents.

Reminds me of RBD - management and directors keep buying while many in the market continued to focus on the past and the negatives.

Remember that KFC was too oily and that everyone would stop eating KFC?
    Will be interesting to see if it can reach last year's high of 70cents on 3rd of May.I note last price 67cents.

Yes Percy I`m guessing the results will be out this week too.I`m hoping these will be very positive and push the SP forward.Diligent`s profile could be better but if they keep delivering good results and growing their customer base then that will improve.The recent news regarding expansion into new markets sounds promising.