Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
So far Central Bore seems to be the only area with major significant gold resources at the moment.
It will be interesting to see how many ounces GOR announces later this month.
They have atilla which is over 700koz. They are going to be drilling more on this deposit as they think there is higher grade ore there and they are hoping to increase the resource there.

Apart from that they have only be working the Central Bore area for a short while.

They think Central Bore is bigger than the current area they are drilling. it extends North & South and at depth. It is narrow vein and some analysts think it is 200koz but we will find out soon. I am hoping it will be more like 300koz or more. I remember one very respected analyst saying it should be very profitable to dig up and get processed nearby and that was 9 months ago(he was saying 150koz at that stage) before all the high grade holes were drilled.

They have found Justinian which is only a short distance from Central Bore and has a wider resource. I think one hole was 7 metres at 27g/t.

Hann is a 4.3km long anomaly with huge grades in soil samples. They will be drilling this deposit this month.

Multiple other targets

Could be a very interesting few months and year.