sharetrader

View Poll Results: Which date suits you the best for the August meeting?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • August 16th

1 10.00%
  • August 30th

9 90.00%

Hybrid View

Hi there Strat, yes do feel a bit strange in NZ as a non drinker...sort of letting the side down almost. Anyway its difficult enough for me as a share trader when sober...It would be a disaster after a few beers. As a drinker of course, you have the added benefit of not only being able to set fire to the Wellywood sign, but also put out the fire soon afterward if second thoughts kick in(as long as you have taken enough on board). Enjoy your visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Liz and Birmanboy.

Haha and our newish member Birmanboy is a great example. A non drinking AND non smoking Share Trader. I never knew such a fellow existed.

Hey Liz.Im in Wellywood this weekend. Want me to set fire to the sign?

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Hi there Strat, yes do feel a bit strange in NZ as a non drinker...sort of letting the side down almost. Anyway its difficult enough for me as a share trader when sober...It would be a disaster after a few beers. As a drinker of course, you have the added benefit of not only being able to set fire to the Wellywood sign, but also put out the fire soon afterward if second thoughts kick in(as long as you have taken enough on board). Enjoy your visit.
    Good on ya for steering away from the herd. As for the sign. More likely, Id roll down the hill and break my neck while trying to get the Zippo out of my pocket.