sharetrader
Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

And I notice good drill results from TSV today. Are they in an adjacent area to NWE in WA?

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Thxs for the quote Airedale. I'd say the rig should just about have arrived at the Arrowsmith site being 11 days since they finished at Warro 4 and that's the time line stated. Good to see the little climb up today.
    I come in Peace

Advanced Member

Default Tim Treadgold's Shale Report

This respected journalist has just published a very good Eureka Report on Australian Shale Gas. Well worth reading.

Hold onto your hats
    I come in Peace

Ahh Jack, thats just Gaz topping up mate.. LOL (kidding)

Whats really funny Technically about NWE is that by viewing a FIB on the 60min chart, is shows you the FIB %'s on each 0.001c upwards from open to high.

Meaning, each fib retrace line clocks in equally at each point up or down, so the price at close should, or will finish exactly on a Fib line. Hows that.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Ahh Jack, thats just Gaz topping up mate.. LOL (kidding)

Whats really funny Technically about NWE is that by viewing a FIB on the 60min chart, is shows you the FIB %'s on each 0.001c upwards from open to high.

Meaning, each fib retrace line clocks in equally at each point up or down, so the price at close should, or will finish exactly on a Fib line. Hows that.
    Hey DF,

I am smiling today=)=). I bought NWE at the beginning of the week at 5 cents and topped up y'day (see above). Great to see a move today...I guess we will see that the rig is on site any day followed by commencement of drilling. When to sell DF? Shortly after spudding if strength continues or wait until we start getting "in zone"?

AZZ is making up lost ground today...long term, AZZ is a no brainer IMHO.

Enjoy your weekend.

Gaz

Default exch rate and sp

SP up and down pre spud but what I have to watch ( or anyone else for that matter) in NZ is the exchange rate. Can anyone help me out here. If Ozz devalues (as they're threatening to do soon) and it goes from say 4.75% to 5% will our exchange rate go up also? So, is it better to sell out now and buy back in when they devalue or will the sp have risen to compensate with the forth coming drill? Decisions decisions!

Nice report from NWE
    Last edited by JackSprat; 24-05-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    I come in Peace

slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Hey DF,

I am smiling today=)=). I bought NWE at the beginning of the week at 5 cents and topped up y'day (see above). Great to see a move today...I guess we will see that the rig is on site any day followed by commencement of drilling. When to sell DF? Shortly after spudding if strength continues or wait until we start getting "in zone"?

Gaz
    Well done Gaz, good timing. Now the sell on spud brigade have sold out we should see a steady rise on SP as the flow of information gets announced, with the spud at the end of the month and hitting targets in about 15 days there after we might see some action from now on.

I notice the first target is a secondary target 'lower Kockatea' that has condensate potential, now that would change the game. Any opinions on the chances??

There is a lot to like about the next few months for NWE, good luck to the holders...

Quote Originally Posted by Financially dependant View Post
    Well done Gaz, good timing. Now the sell on spud brigade have sold out we should see a steady rise on SP as the flow of information gets announced, with the spud at the end of the month and hitting targets in about 15 days there after we might see some action from now on.

I notice the first target is a secondary target 'lower Kockatea' that has condensate potential, now that would change the game. Any opinions on the chances??

There is a lot to like about the next few months for NWE, good luck to the holders...
    Hey FD,

The Nor'wester newsletter was a good read today. Agree that it is exciting times for the company. I am tempted to buy a few more tomorrow if the SP remains at current levels but need to do a swap.

Reading between the lines of what management says IMHO the zones could be far thicker than they are publicly willing to state. I have no idea about the chances of success apart from the fact that there is gas down there it is just a matter whether or not commercial flows can be achieved through fracking (fraccing). Not sure how interested you are in shale but AZZ came out with good info on the whole process of drilling and fracking recently.

Good luck to all holders...

Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by Financially dependant View Post

Well picked FD. We have indeed moved up since your post as you correctly pointed out. Decent volume going through so new holders on the register.

Let's hope the run continues.

Gaz