Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
...WOW...Sauce...very very impressive...the "thing" about RYM is that on the face of it ...is well ,its the perfect investment.
But that in itself is a worry...which I believe you have very well articulated spelt out.
To my mind there have been perfect stories...Microsoft,Apple,BHp...where mkt dominance has reigned....in NZ ....we tend to have bursts....BIL,RJI...TEL....then pooph.....

...could RYM be the exception.....our little "Microsoft"...they are off to OZ....a graveyard mostly for NZ companies , but not for NZ indviduals....
I agree Troyvdh. It is best to ignore Australia until they are making money over there... They don't need Australia to continue on their growth path for a very long time. But conversely, it could be a game changer if it works out, just best to wait and see before factoring it in.

...say in 10 years ...could RYM have 10000000 shares ..having had multiple 1 for 5 issues and each share worth what they are now...and all current holders all very happy self satisfied chappies congratulating ourselves that were indeed very wise indeed in believeing .... the odd hiccup of course (sorry...I meant buying opportunities...like a 20 months ago when RYM were just above a dollar......)....
Odds are in favour of it. And yep, bound to be the a few periods of opportunity along the way! I will be waiting patiently for those