sharetrader
Page 145 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1664

Thread: Nzd.usd

Testing .7500
    I think this break down further. However I'm not putting $ on it yet.

Well that support didn't hold that i previously mentioned. No bullish divergence materialsed and I sat on the side.

However I noticed a whole lot of resistance at .75 last night so I shorted right on .75 in anticipation of a break of .7450. That never happened and the price stayed between .75 and .7450. Trade currently locked in 13 pips so nothing to worry about - a little win is better than none at all! Depending on what happens with the Asian session I may exit at .7450 if the level shows no signs of breaking.
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

hi razor, i would just be a little carefull in shorting here as i think we may see a short squeeze which should provide a jump higher and therefore much better levels to short from.

Hi DA

Thanks for the heads up. I got my trailing stop taken out at +13 pips so a bit of nothing really. Like you say there may be a better retrace which to sort off. Good luck!

BTW are you going long on any rally? I notice you tend to do a lot of counter trend moves successfully.
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

hi guys , short squeeze on 75 under pressure could be up to 76 .

i am long but only to scalp pips on the way up to better shorting levels , if we are fortunate may get to 76.

long 74.10 but very carefull .

that should do for the bounce and have closed out long trades on nzd 110 + and two long aud trades 170 + 210 +.

shorts should go on against stops at 76 .30 in the kiwi and aud 1.0020 .

so set up orders as close as you are offered to these levels .

i favour more weakness in aud usd than nzd usd, so two short positions to one on short ratio.

i have spent a bit of time looking through the longer time frame charts and its starting to look like we may be close to a relevant medium term low in the next couple of weeks.

targets for the aud are around 95 and 72 for the kiwi , i would expect this to be the final downleg into these price targets where we should see a bottom in price .

i would expect the same with the equity markets.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
    that should do for the bounce and have closed out long trades on nzd 110 + and two long aud trades 170 + 210 +.

shorts should go on against stops at 76 .30 in the kiwi and aud 1.0020 .

so set up orders as close as you are offered to these levels .

i favour more weakness in aud usd than nzd usd, so two short positions to one on short ratio.
    loaded up on aud shorts .9990 and .9980 stop 1.0000

5 waves down and 3 wave correction from calculated top.

can take large positions as stop is risking 20 pips and 10 pips only

What a relief that all sovereign debt issues can be fixed by pumping a little more liquidity into the markets. i thought it may take a little longer than a week to fix the mess but hey what do i know. yeah right.

short and short and short but not yet , kiwi and aussie may run a little but what a gift .

loss of -20 , -20 , -10 pips last trade.

Thumbs up

Hi DA away from desk all last week,
    Agree with your comments Re kiwi and aussie. so am favouring the downside on kiwi and Aussie
    on my short kiwi trade i was targeting 3 * my risk being .7150 area which it never quite got to so trailing stop got taken on kiwi and also pound.Still in Short Euro.Have you got a count on the Euro on the daily
    cheers
    roddy