sharetrader

Threaded View

Hi Morpheus and Peat
    hey thats a cool user name Morpheus

Peat thats why you are a financial adviser you are able to dig a little further whereas i looked at the figures and thought to good to be true as per my post whereas you proved it from there web site

i know a person who has involvement with somebody who does run a robot in the forex market,from what i can ascertain the programmer watches it for quite awhile before he runs it live and its a case of tweaking it because the market dynamics change so he watches it closely.
    there was another person who i used to follow i never invested but he was a news trader and very profitable pre 08
    would be interesting to know what was inside the robot and how much it has been curve fitted
    did they offer to trade it live for you and show you verified account statements from there broker
    over the last 2 years
    i had a quick quizz on the link and imagine they are claiming that it will return 2000- 5000 a month on the minimum balance of $25000 therefore in 12 years you would have an account size of 100 mil (not likely)
    if you are interested in Robots go to forexpeacearmy and they have a list of third party robots that
    they evaluate,not many make money
    Last edited by roddy; 15-02-2012 at 12:01 AM.