sharetrader
Page 68 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172781181685681068 ... LastLast

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Guru

The bad news was expected. The kwy thing is what they are going to do about it. A steady shareprice suggests they are still looking for the silver bullet but in the mean time will keep gong with the basics (staff cuts, new routes to Bali and Sunshine cost etc).
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

From a TA perspective, it looks like the 85c support is holding up. It's been tested three times now and keeps bouncing back. Things can't get too much worse, only up from here?

Might be a good time to get in.

Completely off topic but does anybody know what happened to Rmbbrave the starter of this thread? He was an informative interesting poster who I think lived in Fukuoka (Japan) and was going to live in Auckland?

percy

This mornings The Age reports that Virgin Blue intend to spilt the company in two.One company doing domestic, the other international.
    AIR's 20% holding should ensure they are in a good position to take up any opportunities.I would expect they would look seriously at VB's domestic business.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by wbosher View Post
    From a TA perspective, it looks like the 85c support is holding up. It's been tested three times now and keeps bouncing back. Things can't get too much worse, only up from here?

Might be a good time to get in.
    Hmmmm had crossed my mind as well WB....Yes as you said in your earlier MR Market has already factored this result in...it seems the market corrected itself around the 22 November announcements.
    The complete lack of interest from investors both buyers and sellers shown by very low volumes trading since July last year is quite startling.
    Once yahoo updates fridays NZX data...I may chart it...the lack of volume is fascinating. I will research this area.

Snrs.
    Mr Fyfe is called a top New Zealand leader - Where has the share price from in last 5 years? Is he to do this for Telecom? Was he ever at University with to MS Gatting?

Quote Originally Posted by brucey09 View Post
    Snrs.
    Mr Fyfe is called a top New Zealand leader - Where has the share price from in last 5 years? Is he to do this for Telecom? Was he ever at University with to MS Gatting?
    Snr brucey, I know English not your first language, but maybe you please try say that again. me no comprend just what you say. Gracias, senor

Surprised that you didn't like the Rico campaign but liked the new seats. I heard exactly the opposite. Certainly not looking forward to flying on the new B777-300s, even the majority of the crew I spoke to hate it. Don't even get me started on the so call "new uniform". Anyway, I reckon Fyfe could've handled last year's union issue a lot better. Still too much internal bickering for my liking.

Remember what Buffet said? If you ever feel like investing in an airline, just lie dowon until the feeling goes away...LOL.

suppose this chart has a story ot two to tell ,,,,, starts just after we bailed it out .... a good investment?

Interesting the charismatic with the colourful ties didn't do too much damage to the shareprice in his tenure .... 110 when he started and only down to 86 now