sharetrader
Page 367 of 875 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 8749

Thread: Gold

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    And The Telegraph hates gold, nothing to see here, moving along.

A rather sweeping unusual statement, how do you come to that conclusion?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    A rather sweeping unusual statement, how do you come to that conclusion?
    Skol, I might have confused the paper with the WSJ.. anyway i was just reading the Equedia article today, and that's interesting. Manipulation of the gold market In February. Certainly, some major player(s) selling gold and silver in a vast quantity, and not to get the highest return possible. The object must have been to pull the PGM market down, make it look scary and volatile.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....O44m6V2Xd6A%3D

Banned

EZ,

All that stuff about 'manipulation' in the gold and silver markets is nonsense.

Allegedly it's been going on for years but no one's got any proof. JB Murc says it's JP Morgan but JP Morgan looks squeaky clean to me after their recent stress tests.

Not only that, their CEO has been nominated as one of the world's best by Barron's.

The old 'manipulation' conspiracy theories are wearing real thin.

Guru

Everyone is manipulating,skol.
    The real question is where will,you,me,gold be when the musical chairs stop.
    Meanwhile back at the butchers,he wouldnt take my gold coin-so i got out my paycheck,damn,he wouldnt take that either!...so I had to go to the bank and cash my check or go down to Kiwi mint and sell my coin-Man! I thought,thats alot more steaks than a while back when i bought it-but I decided to keep it for better or worse[back to those musical chairs ]

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Gold is in freefall EZ, I think we can say with great certainty that the bubble's burst, might be the time to exit OGC and anything else gold you own before the rot really sets in.
    Wrong again Gold-$1692
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Just another false dawn, there's no hope for PM. Lower highs and lower lows = the death knell.

I posted an article the other day by a guy that reckoned his algorithms showed that the gold trades over $1500 were the 'mums and dads' and trades below were the institutions.

Once it got to $1500 most of the instos bowed out and left it to the patsys.

Right yeah Gold keeps on Bull trend and it a false dawn yet any pullback sell-down means it's all over....crash within days bah bah.....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

That spike upwards of $20-$40 in the gold price on 26 March (USA) was caused by Ben Bernanke suggesting the economy needs a bit of a push (well sort of). QE3 could be mentioned/hinted at in April.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8EQA5G20120326

Banned

LOL Skol,

Is it now getting to the point where no comment needed and just let the links to the talking :P
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!