sharetrader
Page 50 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    don't know either... maybe a good time to cash up and buy back in when it calms down in a week or so?
    I sold a few at 3.03 for that reason but they never went down.... I would be inclined to wait until the next shareholders meeting.

Good news this morning with the exception of no earnings guidance which will annoy a few people I guess. As an investor from the start I am not really worried about this as I believe in the foregoing profit for growth strategy. People seem to get quite bitter about this but most don't appear to hold any shares. How do the actual investors feel about the direction the company has taken. I am quite excited at the numbers particularly if they keep climbing at this rate.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-do...mers-ck-115677

have i missed some critical news with Xero today? Up 21c to $4.25!

Not sure whats going on. Back to $4.30 already this morning and the next ask is $4.65. Probably a billion dollar takeover offer on the way....

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Probably a billion dollar takeover offer on the way....
    It's up to $4.49 - do you think your rumour has sparked a frenzy? or is there some truth to it and people who are in the know are buying up??

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    It's up to $4.49 - do you think your rumour has sparked a frenzy? or is there some truth to it and people who are in the know are buying up??
    $4.50 now. Its obviously a $2 Billion dollar offer....

Guru

Someone obviously knows something or maybe each buyer thinks the previous buyer knows something. Volumes are tiny though - less than $50k traded from what I can see. Market cap now above $400m so maybe in preparation of an entry to the index (two many big shareholders I would have though to have sufficient free float)

I wish I had bought prior to the rights issue now - did consider it but ruled out as looked fully priced and have DIL as my tech play. Reconsidered 2 days ago when it was at $4 and still thought it looked fully priced. Xero catching up DIL for current year annual return with DIL having a bit of weakness at the moment.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Thanks Sparky, yes being an astute investor I always thought Xro had a potential great product (ahem .....a confession....but then I felt the same way about Blis (BLT) as I believed strongly in their product too, but boy I have taken a bath there!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Congrats to those who invested in Xero, you've done very nicely. Wish I had some stock here too.

Hi all - I'm trying to learn why the share price in this company is skyrocketing ... all I see is no net earnings - thus no dividends, no tangible assets ...NTA at about 14c per share, no volume trades, CEO Drury saying no NP for a couple of years yet, Drury & Co selling down, monopoly position, revenue doubles in last 12 mths etc etc..... does anyone know what is keeping the XRO bubble from bursting? Can someone please educate me?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    does anyone know what is keeping the XRO bubble from bursting? Can someone please educate me?
    100% growth per year in all the markets the are targeting (NZ, AUS, UK and US).

WHile I think they are overvalued (depends on levels of growth you factor in), looking at their NTA is irrelevant.

Look at facebook. It had NO revenues for its first few years, would have next to no assets. It is all about number of users where youcharge them directly (eg. Xero) or through advertising (eg. Facebook).
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk