sharetrader
Page 69 of 115 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    No sold 3x 1kgs bar the other week still made $2010 profit on the bars I paid $780ea couple years back when silver traded in the teens sold when you were harping on the collapse of PM prices sub-- $30oz
    Didn't what to sell but wanted a new snowboard and the bills paid for a couple more months while I get ready for another snow season
    will be buying more silver bullion once again in summer once the income picks up agin with the help of some of my stupidly undervalued shares..
    I see your old fav's TOL ,PDN getting smashed of late
    keep an eye on PGI this year will be producing two of you favorite metals in bulk and for round 25-30% of the current Gold price..thats some fat margin
    I thought you'd gone AWOL, I was worried about getting my $100 at the end of the year.

TOL, PDN, not too good, but everything's been smashed lately, but you could look at my other picks, AWE, VAH, WDR, TLS not too bad.

Talking about picks, those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, check out the 2012 stock picking competition. Me +18.68%, you -10.98%.
    Last edited by Skol; 30-05-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I thought you'd gone AWOL, I was worried about getting my $100 at the end of the year.

TOL, PDN, not too good, but everything's been smashed lately, but you could look at my other picks, AWE, VAH, WDR, TLS not too bad.

Talking about picks, those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, check out the 2012 stock picking competition. Me +18.68%, you -10.98%.
    yes nearly at the half-way stage pretty confident for the 2nd half on my picks not so good so far...

$100 you don't have to worry about that....Remember I've got $200 of your's and pretty confident that if Silver doesn't go past $50 this year it will likely the next ....And how your be keen to win it all back but maybe next time we'll do it at the fair 1:1 odds higher or lower than
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-05-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Silver tested the $26 mark last week but bounced off and is $29.43 (up over 3%) currently. Seems to have a bit of moentum. Tesyed $30 overnight but failed at $29.90. Break over $30 would be excellent for CCU....2-3 weeks away from first silver.

Gazprom

Discl: hold CCU and silver

Banned

JB,

Silver down US$1.55 in the last day and a half. 1500 X 1.55 = $2325.

If gold falls below $1500 and silver below $26 you might be 'bottom drawing' the silver for the grandkids.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    JB,

Silver down US$1.55 in the last day and a half. 1500 X 1.55 = $2325.

If gold falls below $1500 and silver below $26 you might be 'bottom drawing' the silver for the grandkids.
    Droping rapidly at the moment. I lhave the same target Skol, looking to short on a break of $1500.
    Down almost $100 in the last 2 days, what happened? No QE3 to speak of?

Guru

Be careful--Many think, its either bailouts or massive crash,at some stage in the not to distant future.
    Greece could force their hand on this,in Europe.
    If the bailouts do occur,you will get fleeced shorting.

Banned

Don't think you'll want to be in silver after reading this:

Mr. Schmidt also cautioned that “Silver investors face a far more worrisome situation. Silver price approaching $30 is totally unjustified, given the ominous supply/demand situation developing. Silver production is going to be far higher in the future than the forecasts. Demand, having already collapsed, will be well below forecasts. Silver investors should consider switching into gold. Those that might have a need for funds in the remainder of the year should consider raising that money through silver sales.”

pawnstars(on discovery channel)-http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthNeverTold

Buying silver of a smart kid (that would be even smarter if he keep for another 10yrs) still did better than most pro investors
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-06-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    pawnstars(on discovery channel)-http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthNeverTold

Buying silver of a smart kid (that would be even smarter if he keep for another 10yrs) still did better than most pro investors
    The Sons of Liberty Academy, another collection of cranks warning of all the dreadful consequences that await us. What happened to the hyperinflation that's supposed to be evaporating our savings right now, you've been telling us about that for years JB?

I'll bet you've even got a copy of 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' on your bookshelf.

US Debt isn't as bad as the goldbugs and all the other alarmists make it out to be, I wonder how long before they finally give up on all this world implosion nonsense?
    Probably it'll take a PM crash to do it but if that happens it still won't be their fault, it'll be the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers.

LOL, I love all these conspiracy theories.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-...50s-2012-06-08

A few years back now a guy I know was going out with a niece of the rockefellers (she was over here on holiday) anyway she wanted him to go back to the US with her for a holiday.

Bit of a problem as he had a drug conviction,no problem she says and a few phone calls later all sorted and off they go .