Quote Originally Posted by buns View Post
Or you could have 2-3+ hours a night for more enjoying relaxing activities and live a real life i.e. talk to your wife, watch crap tv, eat takeaways, drink beers, throw money at your kids and/or holidays
I've tried some of these things and don't care much for them ...crap t.v , takeaways (I'm a sucker for a Tulsi pie though drinking beers...

Do you see any posts on this board from people who attempted this and lost a lot if not it all? On average most attempting these kinds of returns would end up down that route.
Thanks, I hadn't actually thought to seek these kind of posts out, I'll get on to that.

Invest in yourself, and your career. It’s a much safer and worthwhile investment which provides the capital to underpin any other investment.
Cool, I'm onto this one, I'm currently studying part-time as I work full time, though within the next 1.5yrs I intend on studying full time

You need to keep in mind the real meaning of wealth, I know some $15 an hr slave type workers who are more wealthy than multi-millionaires. Extra money means nothing to them as what they want in life is very little, whilst the millionaires can’t stop wanting more.
this is a great and valid point, and one I have given considerable thought. I realise how we view wealth is an individual thing. Money itself isn't such an interesting thing, after all its just coloured paper or just little round metal type objects....but to me the life it'd allow me to live is of more interest.....and I'll admit I'm not much of a 'wants' person but I do have a burning desire for one 'toy'