sharetrader
Page 67 of 1738 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071771171675671067 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    One would think that with the Bank Licence announcement and the commencement of dividend payments in the near future , that the share price should edge closer to at least NTA value.
    Medium term yes i think your right, but i am expecting a mini rush for the door today, all those that were waiting for the banking licence announcement will exit and then try to re-enter again in 3 weeks time i suspect.

Just in regards to the dividend, my memory seems to recall that they said they would be announcing the dividend policy, BUT that they would not be paying any retrospective dividends, so i think we will get a policy but will be waiting sometime for an actual payment? Anyone else remember the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    You may well still be correct however there looks to be strong support at 70 and my guess is that the SP is going up in early trading this morning.
    Your just being nice Turmeric :-) Its looking like i was wrong !! But as a shareholder, happy to be so

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    Medium term yes i think your right, but i am expecting a mini rush for the door today, all those that were waiting for the banking licence announcement will exit and then try to re-enter again in 3 weeks time i suspect.

Just in regards to the dividend, my memory seems to recall that they said they would be announcing the dividend policy, BUT that they would not be paying any retrospective dividends, so i think we will get a policy but will be waiting sometime for an actual payment? Anyone else remember the same thing?
    You are correct;dividend policy to be announced at AGM.
    I am sure the directors will be mindfull, that sharholders put up the money for the recap of PGC, so as HNZ could be formed in late 2009,and have not had any dividends since that time.
    With nearly 5 months trading this year they will have a good idea how they are trading,so that raises my hopes for an early divie,keeping in mind shareholders too will be disappointed with the delay on the banking licence decision.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    You may well still be correct however there looks to be strong support at 70 and my guess is that the SP is going up in early trading this morning.
    No No No Turmeric......there is no strong support at 70....There is strong reistance at 70.

HNZ uptrend has paused. This is quite common after a rapid uptrend ..the stock is taking a breather due to exhaustion....the short termers are profit taking together with a decrease of buyer demand .....

HNZ has tested the 70 c resistance and has so far failed...this is seen as bearish...however for the optimists... just recently I think there has been some positive TA signals (people with Metastock with EOD data feed may confirm this)...if so then that 70c resistance could be under threat and a likelihood of HNZ breaking through that 70c barrier....this would be seen as bullish and a rapid resumption of the uptrend will occur.

Lack of Yahoo data for HNZ makes Incredible Charts useless so this simple chart below has to suffice.

Last edited by Hoop; 27-11-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You are correct;dividend policy to be announced at AGM.
    I am sure the directors will be mindfull, that sharholders put up the money for the recap of PGC, so as HNZ could be formed in late 2009,and have not had any dividends since that time.
    With nearly 5 months trading this year they will have a good idea how they are trading,so that raises my hopes for an early divie,keeping in mind shareholders too will be disappointed with the delay on the banking licence decision.
    Once the dividend policy is set at AGM and shareholders get used to the realisation that a banking licence is a distinct 99.99%possibility and the advantages that will bring to the business, then I would expect the sp to firm and advance towards NTA value. like you Percy , I'd like an early dividend but not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Nominal divie only please - say 10% of NP - certainly nothing like 50% PLEASE! - keep the cash for growth
    Any div will do me Belgarion , I don't know about you but I've got the kitchen sink on these!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Nominal divie only please - say 10% of NP - certainly nothing like 50% PLEASE! - keep the cash for growth
    Happy with a nominal divie.

Advanced Member

I think the charts are interesting but will they predict the banking licence because I expect either way a spike or plunge will occur?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I think the charts are interesting but will they predict the banking licence because I expect either way a spike or plunge will occur?
    Maybe.....with a word of caution
    If the privileged few receive news before the official announcement the TA may**** pick it up.

Info leakage from a company is a big no no but I have seen it often enough though TA. Evidence is hard to prove though as sometimes Mr Market simply takes a punt beforehand so this action makes it all difficult to know which.

******Also.... remember there are a lot of devious bastards out there... With semi or illiquid stocks they can manipulate the shareprice to create a false signals e.g the resulting signals from an induced fake out or shake out. An alert experienced TA investor can read the danger signs and smell a rat...the lesser experienced TA fall for it then criticises that TA doesn't work and their stop loss strategies don't work either.

Advanced Member

Thanks Hoop - sounds reasonable.