sharetrader
Page 132 of 1756 FirstFirst ... 32821221281291301311321331341351361421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 17551

Coop think Heartland have done quite well and I sense that they have some respect for what they have achieved .... good eh .... and from I gather has/will make them compete more vigorously for retail deposits, esp for those investors who want to stay with NZ owned banks outside of Kiwi

Hope this has not tainted the HNZ thread seeing it so precious

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Why don't you start a Co-Op thread,so as any one who is interested can read about them.
    May find yourself back to sending memos to yourself,again.!!! lol.
    Now, now Percy. That wasn't kind.
    Actually, I am a bit worried about banks being so keen on lending on houses and land.
    Spain is now rumoured to be planning a capital levy on land to pay for their bale-out. Say a 10% tax on the capital value of property. So that you get caught in the programme of 'helping out.' A country in this case. With problems following.
    Plus it is property that made the banks broke recently. Why are banks who loan on property a better risk than those who, like Heartland, who loan on anything?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Coop think Heartland have done quite well and I sense that they have some respect for what they have achieved .... good eh .... and from I gather has/will make them compete more vigorously for retail deposits, esp for those investors who want to stay with NZ owned banks outside of Kiwi

Hope this has not tainted the HNZ thread seeing it so precious
    Spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start the thread for you.
    Would some kind person please start a thread for Co-Op .

percy

Spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start the thread for you.
    Would some kind person please start a thread for Co-Op .
    Well done Percy old son.
    Set yourself something to do and you do it.

The ozzie banks are doing well. Hopefully this rubs off on Heartland.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    The ozzie banks are doing well. Hopefully this rubs off on Heartland.
    I see that .ANZ doing very well,increasing divie too.
    What I am awaiting is ANZ owned UDC's result,as I feel UDC is closer to Heartland than the Aussie banks.
    I am also looking forward to a Macquarie Heartland presentation on the 9th May to be given by CEO Jeff Greenslade and CFO Craig Stephen.

percy

Enjoyed a walk "down town" Tauranga this afternoon.
    What a lovely place.Felt at home knowing there is a Heartland bank here.!!!!!

Enjoyed a walk "down town" Tauranga this afternoon.
    What a lovely place.Felt at home knowing there is a Heartland bank here.!!!!!
    But there is not one at Sydenham, Christchurch! Percy, please do something about it.

Percy, are you there? Or out of reach of the net?

I see that .ANZ doing very well,increasing divie too.
    What I am awaiting is ANZ owned UDC's result,as I feel UDC is closer to Heartland than the Aussie banks.
    I am also looking forward to a Macquarie Heartland presentation on the 9th May to be given by CEO Jeff Greenslade and CFO Craig Stephen.
    Hope you enjoy the preso

Might be the impetus for the share price eh - like Kathmandu and Jbh took off after a macquaries preso ......then again FBU collapsed

So tell mr jeff to put his best suit on ...brokers love red ties ....have some really good powerpoint stuff with him ....above all else talk positive .....give a real profit figure for this year ....and make sure jeff looks them in the eye and smiles a lot .....no ums and aghs and ooze confidence,

Brokers / analysts hate being given the fingers and ignored ....give them a cuddle and they happy

I look forward to your detailed report on the 8th ....and watching the share price rocket to 90 cents.

Better than betting on its a dundeel ......so just for interest sake I going to buy 10 grand of shares on Monday .... And if the divie is better than 1.10 by Friday I cash up .....just like going to the races