sharetrader

Thread: CNU - Chorus

Hybrid View

It's all cool, guys and gals.

Sharetrader is all care and no responsibility - learn to differentiate between those with genuine intent and those who are here simply to suck the newies and the naives in.

Read PEB vs Snakk - you will know what I mean.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It's all cool, guys and gals.

Sharetrader is all care and no responsibility - learn to differentiate between those with genuine intent and those who are here simply to suck the newies and the naives in.

Read PEB vs Snakk - you will know what I mean.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
    Good post.
    For the record i havn't sent a private message, or negative reputation vote to anyone.
    Snapiti please pull me up if i start ramping; thanks.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 09-11-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Banned

Snapiti, here are some tips to help you fit in a little better with the crowd here:
    -Stop posting trades before or at the time you make them, especially ones which end up green at the close
    -Try some pointless BS after-timing posts about how you sold stock XYZ two weeks ago before it went down in price, for variety add in that you spent the money on whatever luxury item pops into your head, or for extra zip say you reinvested it in whichever stock started going up at that time
    -Remember when a stock is declining in value, only negative, very negative or neutral outlooks are allowed
    -Instead of coherent grammar and properly constructed and thought out sentences, try random strings of dots, words in the wrong order, try replacing actual argument with ad hominem and non sequitur

Have a great day!