sharetrader
Page 400 of 2130 FirstFirst ... 3003503903963973983994004014024034044104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 21297

False Profit - you have a good handle for this thread - like it

Quote Originally Posted by False Profit View Post
    Sell off begins as all the clouds clear up.
    1 - Results as per expectations (read previous posts on this thread by the knowlegable folk).
    2 - Those with memories of yesterday's breakthrough now feeling hard done by
    3 - The usual Friday sell off

I sold all yesterday for top dollar (mixture of luck and cat like reflexes). Will wait until next week to re-enter.
    Holding pretty well at the moment, will be interesting to watch close.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    I'm out (for now) ...except for the shares from the rights I've exercised, which will be issued next week.

After other sellers also not so impressed by the report have dwindled...I intend to buy back in again at a lower price...probably next week....before the next announcement of course. Well, anyhow, that's my plan.

BC
    It hasn't really dropped much, little trades have gone through at ranges of 1.44 and etc...

Yeh, I think it is holding pretty well, not much -ve impact from the report... well at the moment anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Wow, next to zero sales in the US. I thought they would have at least had a number of private sales... considering anyone concerned about bladder cancer could have ordered the test themselves online since July/August and a quick google search would have found you their site... eek. I was expecting 1000+, looks like it would be less than a hundred, maybe less than 10? Hard to know since they don't tell us. But I would expect the increase would be mainly NZ etc. I am guessing less than 10 sold in the US. Not good.
    Typically negative Blobbles ...don't forget these sales are only up until 30 september. They didn't sign up those big providers until 22 October.

Nothing to worry about!!

"the mighty sell-off" - of 3%, after yesterdays 11% gains, careful holders, duping is afoot.
    Don't get played.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    Seriously, what kind of person is going to buy a little known test from the internet instead of taking their doctors advice? This is what these deals are all about.
    Anyone who is peeing blood and does a little research around bladder cancer. Anyone that has blood in their pee and an internet connection, most likely.

I damn well know if I was peeing blood, went and saw the doctor, was booked in for cytoscopy in a week or two's time, read up about cytology and its drawbacks, then found CxBladder, I would be ordering one quick smart.

I thought (was it MAC?) the person who estimated 200-500 was aiming pretty low, looks like they were aiming way too high as well.

So now we know - this thing certainly isn't going to sell itself, hence the sales people are most certainly needed. Hopefully its all up from here but with the current market price factoring in 7% of the US market again (around 125k tests), its certainly not a given.

As I've stated before this is a long process, longer than anyone is giving thought to I'd say. I still wouldn't expect any great sales in the USA at the full year report next year. This report outlines the main problem they will have "dissonance" It's a hard nut to crack. Which also means if they crack it the product to truly worthy of it's place in the systems. I'd imagine a lot of traders could pull out now and some holders will also get frustrated by lack of sales. As I see it 2015 will be the year we truly have an indication of the impact PEB has had on the American medical sector.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Typically negative Blobbles ...don't forget these sales are only up until 30 september. They didn't sign up those big providers until 22 October.

Nothing to worry about!!
    I hope you are right, but I would have expected some private sales at least! Yep, I know when the sales are up to, I also know that the lab opened a few months before...

Makes you wonder what their lab techs are doing now... must be sitting around playing long games of solitaire...

Ahhh well, looks like my PEB shares will go into the bottom drawer and I will ignore all the SP changes for the next year at least unless the story changes (i.e. if an equally dismal sales report comes out next year, which is definitely the one to watch more than this one).

Geez - panic merchants

All jumping ship based on figures of 2 months ago ... it would be good to know what the sales figures are on a cumulative annual basis - as at today???????

maybe some should take a leaf from the XRO thread and start pricing the shares on what the sales are going to be in 6 years time - rather than looking behind!!!