sharetrader
Page 163 of 472 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4716

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    While the news was about XRO entering the global index, maybe RYM weighting was also adjusted: http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-hi...high-ck-152875
    Cheers Harvey Specter, a good read.

I enjoyed the best part ,where the comments let loose on NBR at the botton of the article and they replied.
    Last edited by blocker3; 07-03-2014 at 12:47 PM.

With ref to my post 1760 above

I have been scratching my head for the last few days over selling . At the end of the day I did sell down 25% at $8.41 and $8.44 for a great profit.
    I will invest these in ASX shares now as the dollar is 94c.
    Cheers
    Last edited by blocker3; 11-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    With ref to my post 1760 above

I have been scratching my head for the last few days over selling . At the end of the day I did sell down 25% at $8.41 and $8.44 for a great profit.
    I will invest these in ASX shares now as the dollar is 94c.
    Cheers
    I have done the same, sold down 30% at 8.43, will wait for the next drop near $8 to buy again, hopefully it will dip again on its run to 8.75 at year end. I like your idea of ASX shares, if RYM stays high might also look at the ASX instead.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut-advance View Post
    There is always a lot of forward growth already built into the Rym Share price.

For good reason.

The time to accumulate has been at significant general market depression points.

Rym will always be a probable investment long term in my opinion, boring but a true investment.

not much to see or do here.

Invest...Sleep... make money beyond inflation.

Wake me up in 10 years.

AA
    Don't get me wrong I like Ryman and will continue to hold.Just that its a wee bit overpriced at the moment and I was a wee bit over stocked. Cheers
    Last edited by blocker3; 12-03-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    I have done the same, sold down 30% at 8.43, will wait for the next drop near $8 to buy again, hopefully it will dip again on its run to 8.75 at year end. I like your idea of ASX shares, if RYM stays high might also look at the ASX instead.
    In4a$
    If you look at my posting 1720 above do consider those AUS stocks. I am also with the ASB and I have just opened an AUS account. So when I do sell the AUS shares money stays in AUS currency with the ASB bank ,back here in NZ (Called FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT AUD. So you can spend again in AUS shares when you like with no exchange rate). This saves exchange costs each time. Do consider it with your bank ....

Lastly wasn't it funny that for the second day in a row that the shares spiked in the last 15 minutes of trading. I had a hunch that it would happen again yesterday as it did and I went for it ,like you did...... Cheers
    Last edited by blocker3; 12-03-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    In4a$
    If you look at my posting 1720 above do consider those AUS stocks. I am also with the ASB and I have just opened an AUS account. So when I do sell the AUS shares money stays in AUS currency with the ASB bank ,back here in NZ (Called FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT AUD. So you can spend again in AUS shares when you like with no exchange rate). This saves exchange costs each time. Do consider it with your bank ....

Lastly wasn't it funny that for the second day in a row that the shares spiked in the last 15 minutes of trading. I had a hunch that it would happen again yesterday as it did and I went for it ,like you did...... Cheers
    Yes I was surprised my sell order went through Blocker. I am also with ASB, have a US$ account, will set up a OZ$ one. Been looking at a few stocks today. Will give it more thought over the weekend, but long term holding some ASX stocks seems a good idea. Cant see our $ staying this high forever.

IMO

Still selling/ reducing RYM myself; feeding in every few days. Instantly snapped up @$8.45 today; tides right , moons right, big fish feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Still selling/ reducing RYM myself; feeding in every few days. Instantly snapped up @$8.45 today; tides right , moons right, big fish feeding.
    Right on time another end of the day rise in the market for Ryman to an all time high $8.50.

Well Well Well.

Cant see our $ staying this high forever.[/QUOTE]

On what basis do you say this? I suspect that how things have been things won't be. On a 'rear-view mirror' assessment I could not disagree but I think the dollar will strengthen and hold looking at the macro picture.

If there is no interest rise tomorrow the NZ dollar will take a hit. However I have heard the comment of
    $NZ = $ AUS in the med term future as we are today .944

I am moving Stocks over to OZ stocks because .... With the NZ shares being first out of the blocks with the world economy ( NZ is starting to get fully priced) and NZ elections in the spring.
    Last edited by blocker3; 12-03-2014 at 05:50 PM.