sharetrader

Hybrid View

Re. the 15 bonus shares for every 1 held for 12 months, does anyone know if that would apply to people holding shares at end of 12 months, or only purchased on offer and held for the full 12? E.g. if I bought some shares 6 months in, and was holding them at the 12 months record date, would I receive the bonus shares?

After MRP/MEL I won't be touching this with a 10 ft pole on the initial offer
    Last edited by clip; 14-03-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Re. the 15 bonus shares for every 1 held for 12 months, does anyone know if that would apply to people holding shares at end of 12 months, or only purchased on offer and held for the full 12? E.g. if I bought some shares 6 months in, and was holding them at the 12 months record date, would I receive the bonus shares?

Pretty sure only applies to those bought through the initial offer

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post

Bonus Shares definetely only if you participate in the IPO. I'm sure I have 1k somewhere I could invest for giggles.