sharetrader

Threaded View

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Quote Originally Posted by absolut-advance View Post
    I recommend to be careful.
    If you choose to go ahead just dip your toe in.
    What are your expectations?
    Rebellion's artificial intelligence based multi-asset class strategy has managed money for ourselves and our clients since 2012
    hmmm lol
    AA prefers "real intelligence" rather than "artificial intelligence" .....but each to their own i guess.
    AA
    Absolut - Im not thinking of using their systems. They are USA based anyway. They are a young company, I wish them every success.
    I think the concept is interesting, the tech is available to do it, there would need to be some mathematicians temporarily involved, some liberal picking of peoples brains to gather Investing concepts, a lot more reading of available literature to gather additional related scenarios and techniques etc. There's already numerous "Expert Systems" based on the collective knowledge of multiple appropriate people skilled in some target fields,, Drilling Rigs, Medical, Flight Dynamics etc. This slant is not one that has occurred to me before, a combo of data-mining and Machine Learning mixed in with good old fashioned Rule Based (Heuristics) programming.
    Last edited by arc; 14-03-2014 at 09:18 PM.