sharetrader

Hybrid View

Not only Nasdaq but also key Japanese index and major European indexes slid more than 1% on Friday. S & P 500 also had a worst week since January. Even commodity market hit badly on Friday. We saw weakness in agri, metals and energy markets on Friday. Valuation is the matter now. In the short run market may go down. In the long run market will go up. Stocks holding hedge funds too have come down. It looks like hedge funds have been forced to reduce their long positions. This could lead to further selling in stock and commodity futures markets in the coming weeks. As I said before this could be time to hide in attractive consumer staples globally. Consumer staples are ideal for all types of situations as long as we see great story, value and growth. Bad news for the market is good news for the dollar. Will this be reversal for both NZD and AUD? Is a larger downturn ahead for NZD and AUD? I reasonably think so.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...riday/7587759/

Stock plunge continues, Nasdaq drops below 4000

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please note that I do not endorse or take responsibility for material in the above hyper-linked site. Please do your own research.

Moroccan market holding up well

And my old favourite Marakeesh Express reaching new highs ....wonder what management is n these days