sharetrader
Page 610 of 2130 FirstFirst ... 11051056060060660760860961061161261361462066071011101610 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 21299
    Banned

Default Take The Cheese & Run

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    and it will all be green tommoro as well and then the doomdayers will crap their pants and think they have missed some bargains.
    Bizarre isn’t it, probably chase it all the way up to $2, Freud would love it!

Attachment 5721

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    No conspiracy theory here....just reading the charts and relaying the results on to this thread
    I did tell you some posts back that PEB investor behaviour resembled a mental institution...
    Therefore expect emotional volatility
    Sorry Hoop bad timing, general thread comment not aimed at you. Carry on the good work, it's good to see someone with the balls to post what they think will happen and why ahead of it actually happening so we can ponder it ourselves.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Suggest you look for another 3m shares sold down - the big seller looks hell bent on getting out.
    Yes that should be taken seriously I cant see when that was or is it on overnight....if so that big seller should show up as a negative on the money flow indicators such as OBV , Chalkin (CMF) ..will check it out..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Moosie did you have to post that, - do we have to watch out for the FTSE as well now? Whats next, Brazil, Russia, Canada, Mozambique?
    looks like the Nasdaq is your friend today Not so bad when its going in your direction eh?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    No doubt someone will find something wrong with that.
    Has it ever occurred to you that rather than delight in watching some crash and burn, the real intention of those expressing caution is to keep others from doing the same?

Its been a hard 4-5days but should be a good day for you and others

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Yes that should be taken seriously I cant see when that was or is it on overnight....if so that big seller should show up as a negative on the money flow indicators such as OBV , Chalkin (CMF) ..will check it out..
    Im not very good at charts--Id be interested to know what in your opinion would constitute an uptrend

They say market 'corrections' are healthy. I agree because they bring normality back to market (unless a market correction is just the first stage of a total market collapse)

So I reckon PEB shareprice is about where it should be at the moment - maybe just a little underpriced.

From here anybody buying at 100 to 110 can expect to make a 12%-15% pa return on their investment providing PEB perform to the assumptions I outlined the ptehr day in another post. If you want to run with MACs assumptions and valuation the long term returns will be closer to 25% pa.

For me my PEB shares have cost me nothing so future returns are all profit. However the past has gone and good discipline is to view this as a new investment with those expected returns. However they will go out with the bath water if the prices falls below X, why give too much back to the market

Picture shows how I see PEB

Banned

Could be a good bounce shortly.... wouldn't be at all surprised to see PEB race to over 125c and settle at 120c...

Just a gut feeling, a announcement at 11 am would be great.

disc a buyer and a seller

looks very good., with big backups

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Im not very good at charts--Id be interested to know what in your opinion would constitute an uptrend
    Hi Skid..A good uptrend is a higher highs followed by a higher lows..A trend line is confirmed with 3 touchesHave a read up Incredible charts and Stockchart websites both have very good easy to read educational webpagesto get started.