sharetrader

Thread: Computershare

Hybrid View

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Couta1, would you mind sharing that 0800 number for Computershare for us please?
    Will pm it to you blackcap,don't want to put it on here as its technically only mearnt to be used for contacting computershare re one company they have on their registry but I use it for all enquires

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Will pm it to you blackcap,don't want to put it on here as its technically only mearnt to be used for contacting computershare re one company they have on their registry but I use it for all enquires
    Well I still haven't heard back from them after emailing them a week ago. If they don't want to service their normal support channels why shouldn't the number be published for everyone?

I rang aus for help as I was getting hopelessly confused with the log in procedure as it was supposed to be different to log in to nz compshare.Different username but the password was the same for both. But now I log in and get aus and nz holdings on the one page!! I mentioned to the person at cpu that linkmarket doesn't require two different sets of log in and this was far less confusing than cpu set up. Within 24 hours that appears to be what has been set up. Maybe why I was having so much trouble getting in. Haven't tried since but hopefully still good!