sharetrader
Page 112 of 2379 FirstFirst ... 12621021081091101111121131141151161221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 23785

You might expect that with high dollar and a stall in china that results might be lower than hoped but this might be offset by improvement in uk and an announcement about USA. How they structure us will also be a factor.

AUD currency has been strengthened by today's trimmed mean CPI figure of 3% (upper end of target). Copper, Iron Ore, Uranium and other resource are showing signs of a recovery. European money pouring into Australia since the ECB dropped interest rates last month, and associated housing demand makes it almost certain IMO that their RB will raise rates next time around.

Therefore I would be surprised if the Kiwi strengthened much more against the Aussie dollar...well, not for long anyhow.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Advanced Member

Im out today at 65c
    have been feeling uncomfortable with these for some time (should of sold earlier)
    nothing wrong with the product , but would rather have my money in something less speculative

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Im out today at 65c
    have been feeling uncomfortable with these for some time (should of sold earlier)
    nothing wrong with the product , but would rather have my money in something less speculative
    high growth stock always come with high risk, if you uncomfortable with it then not should to touch it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    high growth stock always come with high risk, if you uncomfortable with it then not should to touch it.
    Made 20 percent profit on it. The love affair with all things milk is ending.

Has anyone thanked JoshuaTree for putting up the list of major holders? I certainly want to. Thanks JT.

But can anyone ungarble for me who these outfits actually are?

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Im out today at 65c
    Ratkin I don’t thing ATM can still be regarded as speculative stock, yes it was a couple of years back, was when I brought in at 22 cents Sept. 2011. But no longer, their products are produced and sold in several countries. Joshuatree list (post 1374) of the top 20 shareholders, shows there are a number of well-respected investors amongst them.

Thanks very much Joshuatree for the comprehensive list.

AND...we are back in the downtrend by the looks of it very thin buy side and lots sellers with big bundles.
    sold what i bought the other day, was really hopeing that announcement would change the trend but I dont think so, better to be out for me then watch it drop, at least im making my broker happy.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Hence why I posted 2 days ago to wait for a lower price if you were on the sidelines! No use rushing in when there's a massive seller out there. NZD finally dropping like a stone so ATM will eventually benefit.
    I have been waiting on the sidelines for months now, I thought that announcement would change the trend, it was worth the risk only lost a few dollars and brokers fees...

edit:still sucks though
    Last edited by goldfish; 24-07-2014 at 02:18 PM.

I bought on the day of the announcement re China rego, and then sold out this morning after seeing it trade flat for the third day. More downside it would seem and will sleep better not owning this stock until it once again starts to establish an upward trendline...which is not this week.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.