sharetrader
Page 435 of 733 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    My crystal ball gazing chart says $20 in the next 2 weeks with 27 now resistance
    My price and time study worked out quite well lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Rod is playing right into dotcoms hands by engaging with him at all. Xro has seemed like a one slippery slope for some time now despite the company meeting expected targets. After buying in at 27 and 36 it looks very tempting now for more if you believe in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    Rod is playing right into dotcoms hands by engaging with him at all. Xro has seemed like a one slippery slope for some time now despite the company meeting expected targets. After buying in at 27 and 36 it looks very tempting now for more if you believe in the company.
    I agree. I always felt that directing any comment at KDC was a losing game. Share price is disappointing but since Rod has already bought me a new house I probably shouldn't get too bent out of shape.

I still think the long game for Xero is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    Will Xero go below NZ$ 20? Psychologically NZ$20 is very important.
    To me $20 is just a number. The next psychologically important number is $18.15 where the capital raise was last year. It has broken through all other levels of support.

I'd also be interested to know what'll happen in October as I believe the shares sold in October 2013 for the capital raise were locked-in for 12 months and couldn't be sold. I don't expect there will be a big exodus in October but it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Question now is will Thiel and co step in to protect their investment? My guess is yes and an SSH would keep a floor under the SP. Time will tell.
    You're kidding right? Do you think Thiel gets nervous when his stocks fall below his investment price? Thiel is playing the long game, he's a VC, his time horizon is at least 5+ years. He's not interested in the daily or probably even annual fluctuations in the valuation.

I can see this going lower in the short term but am a firm believer in the long term prospects.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Question now is will Thiel and co step in to protect their investment? My guess is yes and an SSH would keep a floor under the SP. Time will tell.

Disc - not holding but it's getting very tempting!
    I'm not sure what that really means, it's doubtful a large long investor would care about short term volatility unless the fundamentals have changed, either coincidentally or as a cause.

Perhaps they may top up when they perceive value, if they perceived circa $18 as value previously they may do so again provided nothing fundamentally has changed in the interim duration affecting their anticipation of estimated forward free cashflows.

Has anything changed in that duration ?

I have to say, as a long term believer, if the knife keeps falling I'll consider selling the house and going all in at anything below $18... I know there are wildly different views on valuation, and indeed I can see the merit in all of them whether $5 or $50, so really it's a stab in the dark I suppose. I reckon they're going through a difficult patch, business-wise, right now as they close out the accounting model and complete their package at the same time as their subscribers are starting to lose some patience. If they pull out of this and proceed to stage two: a whole different world of monetizing the connections between banks, businesses and people as well as the data they possess, then the story really begins.

All in all, wish I had sold at 40, glad in bought in at .80c, have committed to holding for at least 3 more years, am suffering somewhat as the knife falls and going for long runs to relax from time to time.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I have to say, as a long term believer, if the knife keeps falling I'll consider selling the house and going all in at anything below $18.
    Oh crap - what happened last time someone on this forum sold the house and went all in a tech stock! They lost their Porsche and now have to get around by being a RoadRunner!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Oh crap - what happened last time someone on this forum sold the house and went all in a tech stock! They lost their Porsche and now have to get around by being a RoadRunner!
    it wasn't me. I haven't had the chance to learn from experience yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    So that's how that handlename got derived But only probably if you bought at $45 then and watch this stock go down all the way back to 74 cents again will you see a lot of us running the street naked too